Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you want to contact me ...

Ladies & gentlemen! Have read some of the comments below and, as ever, am happy to speak with anyone.<p>You can contact me during office hours on 020 8807 7669 or out of hours on 07974 656 293. But please note that number withheld calls will not be taken.<p>If anyone wants to come to see me in person, the address is 4 Centre Way, Edmonton, London N9. I am normally here Monday to Friday, 9am to about 6.<p>With regard to today's Daily Telegraph article, all I will say on here is that I have received NO offers for my share-holding in the company.<p>I have NO knowledge of any 'local consortium of businessmen'.<p>I have re-iterated to everyone that has contacted me that I will accept a pound for my share-holding in the company. Nothing has changed.

Who are Enfield Town playing this Saturday, Lee? Maybe we could meet you there??

I presume you will be there early helping with the ground improvements??

And to think that I thought you were an OK bloke, how wrong could I have been....

As for interested parties..you told me that there were a couple. What happened to them? Dissapeared or just lies like everything else you say?

Mark<p>You are correct that there have been two (and at some times more) interested parties and with each party I have given them an accurate, up to date analysis of the company's present situation and I have offered my share-holding to them for a pound, as I would to you or anyone else who came forward.<p>They then have to pursue their interest. I cannot make anyone purchase my share-holding and I reiterate what I said earlier: as of today, I have not received any offers for my share-holding.<p>We all know the size of the debts. If someone wishes to take my share-holding in the company, I will do my best to help by accepting nil pence in the pound and write off my loans, etc. I would also be happy to remain as a sponsor and continue to contribute to the Club.<p>Attempts to transfer League membership to new companies, etc., on the hope that creditors like the Inland Revenue and others will at some point in the future be 'satisfied' by nil pence in the pound are, I have been advised, unlikely to succeed.<p>It is my opinion that to save the company from being wound-up, a new owner must purchase the majority share-holding for a pound like I did in 1998 and enter into an agreement with the company's creditors like I did in 1998. This is the solution, this is the way forward.<p>Anyone who wants to help with this will receive my full support.

So, Lee. It is of your opinion that any potential

owner/director/chairman/whatever of the club, should buy the shareholding off you, incurring all the debts, and then entering into a CVA just like you did?<p>No offence, but your way didn't work out that well now did it? And I'm not sure the people you are turning to advice for are the best people to turn to. A bit like Roberts and Cook asking you for financial advice last season whilst they were at Baldock.

It must be said that **** -ups bigger than this have been better dealt with before. For example, Hitler when he knew that Germany were going to lose the war, or the Watergate scandal. Both chaps got out of those situations well. Lee, perhaps you could follow their examples.