Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do you think there should be a death penalty for murders?

Quote:
The Invisible Man said:
Bloody hell, BJR, what for then? Riding a bicycle without lights? Wearing brown shoes with a blue suit?

In answer to the question, no.

Except possibly the execution of monarchy.

Well, I'll start with child molestation.

(Haven't we discussed this before, months ago ?)

Anybody who interferes with sexually, either menatlly or physically.

I'm not going to start painting pictures, but as far as I'm concerned, the innocence of childhood should be untouchable.

Quote:
the innocence of childhood should be untouchable

Yes it should. Is it fair that the child not only loses his/her innocence, but has to live with the horrific memories for the rest of his or her life, while the sick perv who did the awful deed only gets probation? I know of a local case where the man got 3 weekends in jail and 4 years of probation. He is free to live his life, do what he wants, as long as he leaves little kids alone. That doesn't seem like a very strict way of making him learn that what he did was wrong. I say string them up by their ears and shoot them.

YES ...All murderers should be hanged.except abused & battered wives and other self defence cases etc

YES ....All Terrorists should be hanged

Yes ....All SEX offenders should be hanged especially nonce's

Yes ....All Drug dealers/pushers should be hanged

U S style boot camps for yobbo's

The world would be a much better place to live.

It is hardly harsh. Why should a person who has some done heinous things against another be allowed to walk free? Another way of looking at it is why should hard working citizens have to pay tax dollars for criminals to have cable, computers, sports, hot meals, be able to get a college degree, etc, while in prison. Some who are supporting that 'cushy' lifestyle are struggling to pay their own bills without being able to afford internet, cable or satellite or to go to college.

There are some women who put up with being abused , sexually , verbally , physically,mentally for years and don't say a dickie bird to anyone. Then one day they have the kitchen knife in their hand and something inside just snaps..... No I don't think thats MURDER just somebody who's had their gutfull of some cowardly [****!!****] who likes beating the crap out of women and quite often children too.

Surely you mean some doc not all.

I just want the old days back when discipline was respected . What do we have now ? A society ruled by thugs and druggies. BRING BACK public Flogging and put some shame on the yobs instead of sending them on rehab activities where they learn bugger all.