Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you got brains work this out

Mathematical viewpoint it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L -S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S -I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+ 9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bullshit and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

For a man that is always spouting rules and regulations you are not very good at this are you?

Maybe that's why no one likes you? Maybe that's why you are a sad little man? Or maybe it just tells us all we need to know?

THERE IS NO FOOTBALL OR ESL CONTENT IN THIS THREAD!

Knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

Quote:
Not The Real Steve West said:
For a man that is always spouting rules and regulations you are not very good at this are you?

Maybe that's why no one likes you? Maybe that's why you are a sad little man? Or maybe it just tells us all we need to know?

THERE IS NO FOOTBALL OR ESL CONTENT IN THIS THREAD!

Knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

Please read:

The Pub!!
Pull up a stool at the bar, or relax in a comfy chair in our family pub. Chat about general football, non-league in general, or the state of the world....

Where does it state that this forum has to contain threads with football or ESL content?

Well I apologise if NTRSW replied to this post before it was moved but I responded to it when it had been moved to the Pub.

Therefore he had every right to moan about the post being on the wrong forum. We can't all be right all the time!!!!!!