Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the worst team in the league

I regulary go and watch random teams of the Ryman League, and check what the possible teams would be before i go. This weekend i decided to go and watch Cheshunt vs Tring. Well I do belive it was one of the more entertaining games i have watched. Not for the Qulaity of the football. Al i can say is Cheshunt were bad, but tring were a million times worse. There Choice of Keeper was shocking. It was a lad called Marc Witamore. I remmeber him playing for Hemel Hempstead once, i do belive he never played again. He was well sunday morning standard just. He made multiple errors a very costly one when he missed the ball there was no bobble either, leaving a striker of cheshunt to score the easiest goal of his career. What i do not underatand is they had a keeper called David CLark on the bench. I watched Tring play watford in ther Hertfordshire Cup. He was outstanding a step above the rest of the Squad. Another thing is they have another keeper in the squad who i know is again a step above the rest as i remeber him from Chesham he only made a handful of appearence but for a young lad at that level was superb.The question is what is the management doing. Though was imprssed by one outfield player who worked his socks of Alex Kinsley, very promising young talent.

But i do feel this was the worst game i watched i do not understand how cheshunt have kept a 100% record or tring to battle out some close scores?

• 4 weeks later...

Al i can say is Cheshunt were bad

I'm fed up with this message being on here.

Will the person who wrote it come and watch Cheshunt agains and make themselves known to me, i'll buy you a beer if you can say the football is as bad as you saw the last time.

Then you have to come on here and update this message

We are 11 for 11 in the league at present, and playing some great football