Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Football Conference web site

for peoples information he says

Quote:
Sigur Ros (Iceland)

Canvey Island! Will someone please tell me why when midfeild and front players are not exhibiting experience committment ability focus along with ability to motivate create play movement and hold ball up! Why are they playing others than GREGORY, they are leaving all that on the bench because they've lost sight committment and fear of losing face in front of new non committed signings and over paid and over valued crocks! Message to Staff and management at Canvey- football is about more than a toy your losing interest in, go on holiday and stay there if your bored- you have all you need.Focus on yours strengths and utilise them rather than hiding behind oversized egos that a poor season and a poor throphy run expose.

to be honest i think he has a fair comment, there was a period we were struggling for goals and we didn’t really try Gregory. im not sure how Gregory will do at this level on a long term run (i think he has done really well the times he has come on).

what is really interesting is that he wrote it on the 20th January and if you look at how much Gregory played after that date and compare to how much he played before i think it proves you need to adopt an Icelandic accent for the club to listen to you. Where is Bjórk when you need her?