Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Polite Question for Lee Harding

A couple of questions for you Mr.(ex chairman),<p>1) As you leave the club you've "supported" over the past three years, will you be reflecting on a job well done?

2) Will you feel happy about all the new friends you've made along the way?

3) Having told us all that we should judge you on your actions and not your words, could you shed some light on how you wish to be remembered by all the loyal fans of the club?

3) Are you stupid or just plain morally bankrupt (as well as financially).

4) Are you proud of what you've achieved, or is there a grain of remorse somewhere in that rotting hulk of a body that has inhabited Clarence Park like a disease these last 3 years?

Icky, there no need to waste your breath with a polite question, it would never be appreciated, believe me.<p>Has he supported this club over the last four years? First of all he is an Enfield man Icky, through and through. Can you really change allegiance like that overnight? I don't think so. I'd say he wanted to buy a non-league football club with potential and get it into 3rd Division of the Football League. Which club? It didn't really matter did it? Just as long as the long term ambition was achieved and his giant ego satisfied. <p>Is there a grain of remorse? Most definitely not.