Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-March 18 )

• Photo
    Father Jack

• Photo

• Photo

• Photo

Ban Mark Pye for life.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline ChrisA2002

• First XI - Sub's Bench
Following last nights sickening assualt on the Shots manager, I hope the FA ban this player for life. Ideally I'd like to see him prosecuted too.<P>This being the 2nd assault on Shots players and staff in two weeks, the FA should be looking to lay down strong action against Mark Pye and also I would hope the Grays Coach (from last week).<P>These lunatics have absolutely no place in football.<P>Get well soon George.

offline GazzaBTFC

• Youth Team Coach
I thought the Grays match was the other way around.... Geroge attacked him.<P>Oh well, back to Chinese whispers....<P>And by the way.... what happened last night and how is George. Whereas I have had a close up of the man in action at New Lodge, I do wish him well as regards this incident.

offline Guest__*

• rank
George wasn't involved in the flare-up at the end of the Grays match apart from trying to calm things down.<P>The Gray's coach seemed to hit Mark Watson.

offline ChrisA2002

• First XI - Sub's Bench
From Shotsweb front page<P>'In the midst of the final whistle celebrations and the players shaking hands, George was attacked by a Harrow player then seen lying prostrate on the pitch, motionless for over ten minutes whilst being tended to by Alan McCreeney and others. The reports from those that saw the preceding incident suggested that George had evaded at least one punch from the Harrow player before being viciously kicked in the groin. Such injuries can be extremely dangerous.<P>As ShotsWeb's Team left the ground the police were in attendance, and a paramedic team were attending to the Shots Manager. We will keep you informed of any developments as we have them.<P>Our best wishes go to George and we hope he has not been badly injured in this sickening incident'<P>George is apparently now out of hospital but still in pain. The comments left by various opposition fans on the Shotsweb.co.uk message board encouragingly show that true football supporters exist in our league.<P>Also story is on NLOTN news for your info.<BR> <A HREF="http://nlotnryman.ri...2&stid=8182521" TARGET=_blank>http://nlotnryman.ri...tid=8182521</A>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus