Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor 1-0 Billericay

Quote:
Bub said:
Come on then Bazza, who do I speak too, to arrange a repeat of the drubbing the first team gave on Jan 2nd?

Please don't say its Gazza, BTFC's version of a poor man's Gary Mixture lol.

Dear me Bub, you really have a problem, don't you. And there was me thinking you could get through the past hour without mentioning my name...

Nice to see I'm so high on your priorities...I'm flattered.

Sorry to change the subject a minute. Ryan, why can't I see your avatar? Now, thats a proper Soapybox question!

Ps I think my days are numbered over Chelmo way cos our mate Kev has given me a warning as to my future conduct. I think my deep sea gear has been upsetting a couple of people. BTW what did happen to all those mollies?

My avatar Blockhead? YOUR RIGHT, THAT IS A PROPER SQUATTERBOX QUESTION! Maybe I could have a picture of another teams player like Sean. By the way Sean, who do you support, Arsenal or Chelmo?

I think you've overfished those waters Blockhead, easy pickings, hence the need for space to breed with his fish for re-stocking purposes.