Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy Final

ken

Hearts it is then, going to be a toughie but as you say CL, Cant underestimate Gretna.

Basically he's made all his money due to his insurance company and took over Gretna 4 years ago which is when it all took off for them. He also has something to do with Carlise FC which is just down the road from Gretna. Most of thier players are Scot Prem satndard which is why they have walked the 2nd div and should be strong fav's for the 1st division and currently the club are part time.

I think it comes from two things. One could be that they were a non-league team only three seasons ago in the Unibond League and the other could be that because they were in the Unibond, they were a unique team as it meant that they were the only Scottish team at the time competing in an English league. And now they have reached the Scottish Cup Final only two years later. Amazing!

Or it could be because

Quote:
Gary Dover said:

Basically ive been supporting them since i was seven (due to the funny name at the time) but since then have found a few more Gretnatonians so we decided if they get to the final we would go and support them (great occasion and going to be a excellent weekend).

C.I.F.C on tour

Quote:
Gary Dover said:
Hearts it is then, going to be a toughie but as you say CL, Cant underestimate Gretna.

Basically he's made all his money due to his insurance company and took over Gretna 4 years ago which is when it all took off for them. He also has something to do with Carlise FC which is just down the road from Gretna. Most of thier players are Scot Prem satndard which is why they have walked the 2nd div and should be strong fav's for the 1st division and currently the club are part time.

I think the owner Brookes Mileson also owns a zoo.