Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lee Harding - A Split Involvement

Hi Mr X.<p>So. Registered on the Brimsdown Rovers board last November as Mr X. 8 posts in total but 4 on here in the last 2 days. Have you been away? Each post encouraging the Supporters to take on the shareholding and solve the problem at a stroke. Easy. <p>You are beginning to remind me of someone.<p>The only problem that would solve is the majority shareholders [in his own mind]. He is mistaken in that one, too. What he should know is that when any company is wound up and liquidated, one of the last duties of the Liquidator is to submit a Report to the DTI which will include reference to the control and running of the company and all factors leading to the liquidation. In the case of this company, the Report will go back to the failure of the first CVA in Spring 2000 and prior.<p>The phrase "trading while insolvent" is the interesting one to look out for. It is to be hoped that no further debts were incurred during the period and that no one creditor has been treated differently than any other. If so, there is provision in the Act for the Receiver to overturn such transactions.<p>Mr X. That will be £250 plus VAT. My fee account is in the post. I'm pleased to be of service.<p>[Nice one about the corner flag things, GHA.]

Assorted St. Albans folk.<p>Firstly let me assure you the Mr X is not Lee Harding. Secondly, please do not dismiss the advice that a organised, informed supporters body is a powerful weapon. I often come on to your board and have seen in the past messages from your own criticising poor organisation of supporters meetings etc. Whilst of course I appreciate the differences in the situation we found ourselves in and the one you are in now and accept my knowledge of the efforts of the Saints supporters is more or less nil please don't give us the cold shoulder for wanting to help out in any way. The vast majority of Enfield Town fans wouldn't want to see any club go under (and that includes Enfield!) and our offers of help/advice are genuine.<p>All the best.