Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enough is Enough

It is about time we put all this worry and negativity to bed now and moved on.

We are flying at the moment, a pub side from Essex knocking spots of big clubs.

One of the special days of my life was away at Exeter this season.

Of course Jeff is dissapointed, I would be slinging away £1/2 million a year and the locals cant be arsed to turn up.

They never will, forget them!!!!

Jeffs comments were not aimed at any of us, because we all do our bit.

We need to focus on what we can do, encouraging people we know to come along to help push up the gate and then we must trust the current management to do the right thing.

We must all do the right things ourselves, make sure you buy a ticket, burger, programme and 50/50.

If everyone of us bought just one mate to a game, things would look so much better.

Lets all focus on the things we can do as individuals and do them. You can print off a couple of posters and put them in your local shop, call that mate you aint seen for two years and invite him down for the weekend so he can see a game.

The worst thing we can do is leave a game early or get too negative, we are DAVID.

The next step is to kick F%&k out of GOLIATH.

People need to step up and be vocal, when they see Jeff around the club and in the bar. Say to him and all of his management team when you see them "well done, we can see how hard people are working and we appreciate it".

That often means a lot!! We can make the atmosphere good, by being there.

The atmosphere at Portsmouth is better than Old Trafford because somebody forgot to tell their supporters that they are a smaller club than Man Utd.

I believe we are the biggest part time club in England!!

Well said. This is the sort of thing that should be said on here and not all negative comments and stupid comments that start rumours. Support this club like we used too and things will work out for us. I still cant believe that people aare being negative when we are the highest placed non league team in the country. Yes, the attendances are down but this is because there is not much left to play for in the last few weeks. No excuse but it is a reason.

Come on Yellow Army!

Quote:
chalky boy said:
Well said. This is the sort of thing that should be said on here and not all negative comments and stupid comments that start rumours. Support this club like we used too and things will work out for us. I still cant believe that people aare being negative when we are the highest placed non league team in the country. Yes, the attendances are down but this is because there is not much left to play for in the last few weeks. No excuse but it is a reason.

Come on Yellow Army!

you could be ignoring the fact that this could just be a publicity stunt to attract more crowds and the continuation of rumours on here could be an intended consequence.

It is a fair point though you are making, i do think it has all got a little bit out of hand, but it does demonstrate that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

p.s. highest ‘part time’ non league club is what you meant to say, the 14 teams above us would clame they are a higher placed non league team.

p.p.s. you still up for a night on the tiles in Sheffield after the Halifax game?