Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Keep moving (labour party) do bot look to he side

Demonstrating a small incident (the happen most days in Iraq) we ignore at our peril, Our Tony states it is time to move on from Iraq, do you? are we now part of the problem, why is nobody now discussing Iraq?.

Count your close friends and imagine they all died in a single day. Strange how the Iraq!es can die in any number now and who gives a s.h.one.t certainly not Blair-Bush or the labour party.

Ah but Pabird despises Blair, Bush and the Labour Party and hidsight is 20:20. He comes on here with his little rants about the issue of the day blames them on "our Tone". Quite what the point is I don't know. Vote for Pabird?

Hind sight no! when intelligent people held regular intelligent conversation on this forum "before" the invasion of Iraq I was of the opinion that the labour party was making a massive mistake they (and we) would regret for many years.

As for you and the rest of the 23% of the population that voted for blair I trust you so pleased with your decision that black sad wednesday is water off of your backs?.

Prescott ?

Blunkett ?

Hewitt ?

Clarke ?

Not so much a lost cause, but rather..............

"How Big Will My Pension Be ??"

Quote:
Big J R said:
Prescott ?
Blunkett ?
Hewitt ?
Clarke ?

Not so much a lost cause, but rather..............

"How Big Will My Pension Be ??"

Prescott ?
Blunkett ?
Hewitt ?
Clarke ?

Mandy (sweet Lad)?
Mandy (again)??
Blunkett (again)??
Byers ?

I never voted for Blair as I am not a constituent of Sedgefield.

I don't disagree with you on the issue of Iraq but just wonder why you feel the need to spout the same stuff in here every three or four days. It is just boring now and I can't see that it serves any purpose so why bother?

I see the labour party are getting worried about the BNP in the local elections next week.

And the Government are trying to keep quiet about Prescott's latest wheeze to change council tax from a tax on property for services to a straight tax on house prices. The new proposals will tax properties on 0.78% of the value, which as house prices rise, will see council tax rise forever, whilst allowing them to claim that they "have not put up Council tax". This could mean large areas of the country seeing up to 40% increases. Many pensioners will be paying their entire State Pension in Council tax, whilst Sh*gger Prescott, our publicly funded buffoon, will no doubt "forget" to pay his again...

Dorneywood, his official residence, is a National Trust Property and so is open to visits a couple of times a year and I went last summer - ideal place for knocking off willing civil servants in luxury, at our expense. Private pool with barbecue area, magnificent billiards room, complete with full size table........

Still his pension is protected at a level most people would only dream about.

Looks like they meant to keep this until after the local Council elections.

"Cabinet Ministers do it at Public Expense." Resign!

Nobody has to justify their vote to you. However, in my view Blair is not representative of the Labour party and it is just unfortunate that a vote for the party saw him remain as Prime Minister.

If the war is your main gripe you presumably voted Lib Dem?

It is hardly as if the Tories can get sanctimonious about sleaze or ineptitude. Just ask Neil Hamilton and Norman Lamont.

Bliar did not look like the labour party but after the party voted for him to keep their sticky fingers on the power switch for nine years they are all tarred with the same brush

Labour are the talking clock party, all talk no do.

Prescott did look like a labour minister and we now have to assume that is how a labour minister behaves, the man is a thug but labour have retained him as the no 2 minister in the government for 9 years.

Labour can talk and how!, labour can spin like a top! labour can blame every body else for its failures.

Labour cannot manage. end of story.