Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Together We Can Do This

Quote:
Canvey_Fan_2006 said:
i go air cadets and it is the biggest youth organization in the world. i am going to try and get a message out to the 35 local squadrons in essex and see if the essex wing can sponsor canvey and try to do a partnership. that might get some more money.

It is a good idea, I remember when I was there a similar thing was tried (different charity) but because each squadron is a registered charity and struggling for money themselves it is difficult to get them to pin anything down. Well worth a try though

good luck fellas. when we do not have a game i like to come watch canvey so hope all resumes ok. regards

Best of luck guys. We have been in a similar position when we were in the Conference, although different circumstances. But we have dropped down to the Ryman and are sticking together. We know that there are not many clubs with our support at this level and long term you will eventually find your rightful place again. Just stick together, assess the situation asap and get the facts at hand and then do what you can to sustain the level of football you want to sustain. Best of luck Canvey.

Quote:
Canvey_Fan_2006 said:
yeah but im 13

Everyone is welcome.