Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jeff King IS going to Chelmsford

sidney

Quote:
chalky boy said:
Quote:
sidney said:
Essex county council have given Chelmsford permission to increase the capacity to 4,000 so the work could easily be done within a couple of years for conference football.
Jeff is going and going to Chelmsford,im not going to post on this forum names of people who told me the news,that is not the right thing to do.You may not believe me and that's up to you,but you will hear soon enough anyway

So your not willing to tell everyone on here who said these things but you are willing to go behind 'whoever's' backs and tell us so to wind us up.

This may be true but i doubt you know anything official otherwise you would not be telling us full stop because you would not be allowed and it would be kept close to your chest until the right time.

Just go away mate and let US get on with this situation and we will deal with this move if it comes up and is actually official.

Now could everyone stop fuelling the rumour mill by replying to these twa*s please. Just concentrate on each other and what we can do to move forward in any future capacity.

Absolutely right there Chalky Boy. Don't you just love it when these people "in the know" come on (having never posted here before) and try to wind people up whilst not having any credibility at all nor revealing their supposed sources.

What will be will be and if this bloke is on the level, so be it but at the moment, all he is doing is adding fuel to the flames of a fire that is getting out of control and his rumourmongering is not needed here nor helping anybody.

Go away Sidney and mind your own business please.

Sorry mate, but i love the fact that you used the word rumourmongering. Quality!

But getting back to things...

Cheers mate for speaking some sense unlike others who are just spouting pure monkey crap! Lets carry this on and be positive.

Come on you Yellows!

All I've read is that Jeff King will pull the cash cow and put in as much as local business do.

In the interviews I've read, Chelmsford have only been hinted at as a rumour and denied. They have not been named as such.

Jeff King is Canvey Island and I for one can't see him leaving you guys in the lurch. I can see him trying to encourage business funding elsewhare...

Someone said on this message link "fans with big mouths"...well guys, there you have Chelmsford supporters...they will go showing their huge gonads about the Non League community.

Guys, wait until Thursady and plan ahead. I'm sure that JK won't let all that hard work and cash that has gone into your team and club go to waste...

Look guys i love Canvey island just as much as you lot so why have a go at me? shoot the messenger eh?

I have been looking at this forum a long time now and only decided to join so i could tell you what IS going to happen.Thought you might want to know!

If it was all good news about our club i bet you would not slag me off then.

Jeff King is going to Chelmo,not sure if he will admit this Thursday night but it is going to happen.Lets find constructive ways off surviving.

His main businesses are on Canvey. His entire family live on Canvey. He has a finger in a lot of companies in Canvey. I cannot see him leaving whatever you say mate.

As i said before, you're not willing to tell us who said these things but are definately willing to stir things up on here by saying that these 'sources' have made there minds up. I fyou were an official source, you would not be coming onto a fans forum and telling people. In fact, you wouldn't tell anyone. If it sounds like bullsh*t, then guess what it usually turns out to be?

in all honesty there is never smoke without fire but if someone is sprouting the rumours off then it should be backed up with facts or official quotes,i hope you all get to find out what is going on because it can be a horrible time for the fans of the club

Unsubstantiated facts are rumours NOT facts. You can't claim a "fact" is a "fact" just because YOU say so. These poor supporters are going through a terrible time of painful uncertainty and you, who claim to be a CIFC supporter, are doing nothing to help. Infact you are doing the very opposite. Drawing from our own recent experiences things always seem worse than they really are - due no doubt to all the speculation and uncertainty. CIFC WILL survive in one form or another and everyone at AFC Hornchurch wishes you all the luck in the world in getting through this traumatic time. Keep the faith and you will prevail.