Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight.....the truth

sidney

No. I came down for easter to hear all this and as soon as the meeting was announced, i thought 'how can i not go?'

I dont get the chance to see Canvey that much anymore due to this mickey mouse course i'm doing. So when i come back, all i wanna do straight away is come to the Lane and watch some footie. However, before that i will now get to show my loyalty even further by attending this meeting tonight and saying my piece if needs be.

I don't think it's a good idea to march before the meeting tonight. If we get too many people who don't really care about the club there then it will simply turn into a circus act. It's gonna be jammed so I'd get down there early.

I would however be prepared to march to the game tomorrow. If we can get enough of us we can really make a point to how much this means to us, though I think we're gonna need in excess of 50 people to turn up all in Club Colours to make an impact.

To assist with any POTENTIAL fund raising that may take place Friday, we will then need to congregate at Park Lane for 12.30pm.

Who's up for it then? Meet at the Paddocks for 11.30pm and take the scenic route to the ground catching as many peoples eyes and imaginations in the process? If we're gonna make this a success we will need numbers - the more the better.

I agree. We can't afford to have tonights meeting abandoned becasue a load of prats have turned up and spoilt our chances of finding anything helpful out.

How many people do you think'll show up? I was thinking about getting there about 7.15, but if there's going to be that many I'll make sure I'm there prior to that.

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Who's up for it then? Meet at the Paddocks for 11.30pm and take the scenic route to the ground catching as many peoples eyes and imaginations in the process?

Yep, I'm well up for that!

Arrived back from Uni yesterday, so shall definately be down the Club tonight.

I think we should get those yellow plastic ducks we bought from Tamworth out to add a bit of colour.

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
I don't think it's a good idea to march before the meeting tonight. If we get too many people who don't really care about the club there then it will simply turn into a circus act. It's gonna be jammed so I'd get down there early.

I would however be prepared to march to the game tomorrow. If we can get enough of us we can really make a point to how much this means to us, though I think we're gonna need in excess of 50 people to turn up all in Club Colours to make an impact.

To assist with any POTENTIAL fund raising that may take place Friday, we will then need to congregate at Park Lane for 12.30pm.

Who's up for it then? Meet at the Paddocks for 11.30pm and take the scenic route to the ground catching as many peoples eyes and imaginations in the process? If we're gonna make this a success we will need numbers - the more the better.
dont yopu mean AM not PM

He was planning on walking to Watford at one stage!!!