Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

new investor

Modfather

mr.x is the one i thought of straight away when the sh*te first hit the fan, I didnt mention it to anyone then one of my kids came out with it last night and he had heard it from someone else connected with the club..just wondered if anyone else had heard it. but you are right, no names..

I think I know who you are talking about but it's best to concentrate on raising funds ourselves.

There is no point us going down exactly the same route we have just experienced. We nneed to ensure that this club is reallistcally managed and that it finds it's correct level until we can progress, otherwise we'll be doing this all over again in 5 years time.

Quote:
Yellow Bungle said:
Exactly, need to take this opportunity to at least have some supporter involvement in the club. Although, we can't turn investors away, they can't buy our club lock, stock and barrell.

Don't think we can turn away investment but what we could probably do with is their skills in running and organising a business.

The problem with supporters trusts is always organisation and representation.

We need to able to have an effective management structure for the club into which we have significant input. To do this we need to get started working on a trust board.

As said above, if we let one investor have an unfetter rein then we will find ourselves back in this position 5 years down the road.

im supprised in a way that no invester has offerd for you lot as your one of the biggest clubs in non league & if i was had loads of money like for example Mick woodward of grays wether i support canvey or not i buy them so i can own a club & give them a bright future

best of luck for the future canvey fans

Quote:
JAY said:
im supprised in a way that no invester has offerd for you lot as your one of the biggest clubs in non league & if i was had loads of money like for example Mick woodward of grays wether i support canvey or not i buy them so i can own a club & give them a bright future

best of luck for the future canvey fans

Thanks and well done on your cup final win today.