Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-June 18 )

• Photo
    joe_FAFC

• Photo
    glennm

• Photo
    weymuFFF

• Photo
    Nick_Haynes

Photo

One or Two More Questions, Lee...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline GHA EFM

GHA EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
1. Whose advice did you take in rejecting the first consortium's bid?<p>2. Why did you reject this bid?<p>3. Why have you stated so clearly on the website that you will welcome any new bid by any consortium, yet you rejected the first bid? Surely you should take more advice first?

offline Rob_the_Saint

Rob_the_Saint
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I too would like to ask a few questions...<p>1) Has a new bid been made for the club?<p>2) Is this new bid (if it exists) likely to be taken seriously and accepted by the majority shareholder?<p>3) If the answers to questions 1) and 2) are 'yes' will this be presented to the League Committee on Monday with a view to lifting the suspension and allowing next Saturday's game to go ahead?<p>I realise this is asking a lot in these difficult times and I'm not too hopeful of positive answers but hey, you've got to try and look on the bright side, haven't you? Oops, there's another question. Oh well, we live in hope, I have no influence over what happens to the club I've supported for all these years apart from what I write on here so that's it for now. Goodnight to all.

offline Webbo MFI

Webbo MFI
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I have yet to hear any official statement from the "first" consortium...............................................................................................................................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus