Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One or Two More Questions, Lee...

GHA EFM

1. Whose advice did you take in rejecting the first consortium's bid?<p>2. Why did you reject this bid?<p>3. Why have you stated so clearly on the website that you will welcome any new bid by any consortium, yet you rejected the first bid? Surely you should take more advice first?

I too would like to ask a few questions...<p>1) Has a new bid been made for the club?<p>2) Is this new bid (if it exists) likely to be taken seriously and accepted by the majority shareholder?<p>3) If the answers to questions 1) and 2) are 'yes' will this be presented to the League Committee on Monday with a view to lifting the suspension and allowing next Saturday's game to go ahead?<p>I realise this is asking a lot in these difficult times and I'm not too hopeful of positive answers but hey, you've got to try and look on the bright side, haven't you? Oops, there's another question. Oh well, we live in hope, I have no influence over what happens to the club I've supported for all these years apart from what I write on here so that's it for now. Goodnight to all.