Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

Enfield Vs The Town

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline efcwebsiteboy

efcwebsiteboy
  • Reserves
After the excellent game on saturday were Enfield Town were luck to draw with the mighty E's, I think that Al-James Hannigan was the worst player in the game as he is a dirty traitor and i dont care what any of you Town fans say but he only plays for you lot for the money!! - I am waiting for the responses from you sad town supporters so bring it on!!

offline rayw

rayw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
AJ did not have the best of games.But he has been really good for the Town. As for money...I think he got paid at Enfield too.. The big difference in playing for the 2 clubs is obviously that Town are going for Promotion with much bigger crowds than anyone else in the league and the Es are midtable with nothing to play for.
Not too suprising that most players would rather play for the Town.
I thought the Es were really good on Saturday in the 1st half. Considering your lack of support you have got a fairly decent side.

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Right... Can we all just call an end to all this nonsence now please ,The game is now over so can we all just give it a rest now . Yes it was a high profile match and a very exciting one too. Al James was an Idiot for the way he was gesturing to Es supporters ,Whats done is done so lets just leave it all alone now PLEASE...Tony Waters EFC supporters committee.

offline efcwebsiteboy

efcwebsiteboy
  • Reserves
Yeah will do Tony sorry mate I will stop town bashing!! Sorry again

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Are you on here for the rest of the Easter holiday EFCnewboy? As I will be glad when you sod off back to school.

offline Ponders Ender

Ponders Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Lets just leave it alone now shall we .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus