Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If You Had The Chance To Immortalise 20 Canvey Players Past & Present...

Not a bad start!

The reason I ask is that we're looking at having a professionally produced, limited edition print made to sign of the past and start the new era of CIFC.

The prints would be originally drawn by a professional artist and reproduced only to a certain number (say 100), and be sold for a set price. After all have been sold no further prints would ever be produced and the money generated would go towards the trust.

The design will be completely up to the Trust members, but I think one essential element would be some images of past players/evetns for us to look back on as inspiration for the future.

What do you reckon?

Here's 21...

Ashley Harrison

John Keeley

Ben Chenery

Steve Ward

Kevin Lee

Steve Porter

Garry Britnell

Mick Bodley

John Kennedy

Alan Brett

Chris Duffy

Alan Harding

Glenn Pennyfather

Steve Tilson

Mark Stimson

Ben Sedgemore

Jeff Minton

Paul Williams

Andy Jones

Lee Boylan

Neil Gregory

You could try contacting Sky to enquire about producing copies of the 2001 FA Trophy Final. They will almost certainly tell you to get lost so maybe homegrown copies could be produced and sold to benefit the Trust ? Could be packaged with signed photo(s) as well.

Quote:
Exile said:
You could try contacting Sky to enquire about producing copies of the 2001 FA Trophy Final.

Ian_W might still have copies of the photographs he took. I'm sure this one could be blown up in size...

team_with_cup.jpg

Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Not a bad start!

The reason I ask is that we're looking at having a professionally produced, limited edition print made to sign of the past and start the new era of CIFC.

The prints would be originally drawn by a professional artist and reproduced only to a certain number (say 100), and be sold for a set price. After all have been sold no further prints would ever be produced and the money generated would go towards the trust.

The design will be completely up to the Trust members, but I think one essential element would be some images of past players/evetns for us to look back on as inspiration for the future.

What do you reckon?

Superb idea Glenn.

Lee Boylan

Steve Ward

Neil Gregory

Steve Tilson

Ashley Harrison

John Kennedy

Chris Duffy

Steve Porter

Andy Jones

Alan Brett