Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-August 17 )

• Photo
    joe12345

• Photo
    Number 10 scores goals

• Photo
    Cannon P.I

• Photo
    Harry Sullivan

Photo

Kingsbury 1-2 Enfield

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Robert G

Robert G
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Despite us playing utter garbage and their number 6 being a bit over excited in his tackleing, we won 2-1. I would like to point out a SHOCKING "tackle" (i use that word losely!!) by Lee Doherty, I had (as five others) a close up view of it and how he stayed on the pitch let alone the ref NOT seeing it is over my head!!! O.k bad tackles all game from both side's and raised temper's throughout the game, but, blimey NO need for that at all!!!! I'm sorry if any of the enfield players or management read this and disagree with this but that could only be described as an attack on their five!! I see it as well as other's and the same was said between us all!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Not sure that I agree with your assesment of the game.... need to bear in mind (1) crap pitch (2) Kingsbury raised their game looking for a gient killing.

Didn't actually see 'dockers' tackle at the end - I was concentrating on what was happening at the dugouts. I suspect though that it was a follow up to the 22-man melee at the cornor flag just moments before.

With barely 2 minutes to play why did Kingsbury get so 'excited'?

On a brighter noter, didn't 'Stan-the-man' play well when he went on for the last half hour?

Degsey

offline Robert G

Robert G
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Degsey:</font><hr />
Not sure that I agree with your assesment of the game.... need to bear in mind (1) crap pitch (2) Kingsbury raised their game looking for a gient killing.

Didn't actually see 'dockers' tackle at the end - I was concentrating on what was happening at the dugouts. I suspect though that it was a follow up to the 22-man melee at the cornor flag just moments before.

With barely 2 minutes to play why did Kingsbury get so 'excited'?

On a brighter noter, didn't 'Stan-the-man' play well when he went on for the last half hour?

Degsey

<hr></blockquote>

1. Crap pitch!! shouldnt matter at all what the pitch is like.
2. 22 man melee ok demba and there player being overgrowen kid's with handbag's!

What happened at the dougout all I see was Terry being taken back by someone and him shouting at someone?!

Everytime we play bad or struggle we alway's blame the pitch or bad ref/lineo I'm the first to cain the ref or lineo but I dont use them as an excuse, o.k a win's a win, but. We have a very good SMALL squad of player's some of them too good for this leauge ie Armstrong, Braithwaite, super Dean Coppard, J Morgan and Demba (when played up front), and some very good young player's as well but they sometimes need a kick in the [****!!****], a wake up call. The team we have, I in my mind should be a top 7/8 side! YES I really think that! But some day's we just dont perform on the pitch, we need to start doing that! come on lad's let's have it - starting saturday!!!!!!!!! COME ON YOU E'S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus