Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-July 17 )

• Photo
    Canvey Gal

• Photo
    blueeyes

• Photo
    bluewhitebrother

• Photo
    Guernsey Green

beating the wood (phnar phnar)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
C'mon Enfield!

It'd be great to get the winning ways back on track and beat our hosts!

But it'll also be interesting to see how many BW fans their are, my guess is that they'll be a fair few more than us! Soooooo, why don't we all make sure we get behind the lads - maybe even all stand at the same end (shock horror) and try to create some noise and an atmosphere that isn't purely one-sided for the wood.

On a different note...i've been reading the Barnet Press and it looks like they're gonna be leaving underhill. Unsuprisingly the local council is full of [****!!****] who don't appreciate what a local football club brings to an area (yeah, yeah, apart from drunkeness, litter and noisy bastards) and there going to the FA to overturn the conference ruling on the proposed groundshare with Leyton Orient. If this works it will mean that underhill be be used for reserve team games for Barnet (who still might scrap through to the league playoffs) and Orient. Obviously these are unlikely to be played on Saturdays, which poses a question...would there be any chance of Enfield coming into the groundshare agreement and using underhill on a Saturday for home games!?!

I know sharing - and donating cash to - the scum may be a little gutting. But it would bring the club even closer to the borough and maybe add a little pressure to Enfield council (but probably not) It is also a better stadium with better transport links.

I dunno, the wood is okay, but it'd just be nice to get a little nearer Enfield...even if it is barnet...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus