Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

prediction time

rich sparkes

I take it, Cobby has been re-called then? If that being the case I can see him figuring in the line up against the Robins this Saturday, especially with Lee Boylan looking very crocked at Enfield last Saturday. Parmenter should be first choice against Jones without a doubt he is a better ball winner and 110% player. I was disappointed not to see Perkins making a start last week, I thought he had settled very well and gave some good accounts of himself. Bennett has looked good this season especially when not asked to play at the back. If we are to progress in my view we really need to make more use of the wings as per last season; we have been a bit poor in this area during this term! Lets get it out of the way tomorrow, I can't make a Monday night replay next week!!

Attendance 543 ( Cup game!!!)

Oh dear. I predicted a 2 - 0 win to Canvey with a crowd of 325. I had the exact starting line-up as well. Unfortunately, Ian tells me that there was a problem with the server on Saturday morning and that is why my prediction did not get posted. He can, however, confirm that my prediction was made well before the ko.

So, does that make me the champion prediction geezer, or what?

Ok people in light of recent 'events' let's hear your predictions for today's game!!

I've got a feeeling that Jeff will go with:

1. Harrison

2. Kennedy

3. Cowan

4. Chenery

5. Ward

6. Brennan

7. Bennett

8. Minton

9. N. Gregory (if fit)/Berquez

10. Boylan

11. Parmenter