Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-June 18 )

• Photo
    Uncle Urchin

• Photo
    Cookie

• Photo
    HT_Rob

• Photo
    andyrich

• Photo
    TruroFC_Rob

• Photo
    Rob@Halftime

• Photo
    Park Lane Towner

• Photo
    albiestar

Photo

WHO'S GOT WHO THIS SATURDAY?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
12 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
we have somersett ambury v and e (SAVE) at home.. tricky one this ..they are doing poorly in thier league but have put in some tasty cup results in thier campaign so far..intrest in the f.a cup may be muted at this stage for the premiership teams (ryman) but its only 3 games to the potential big tie!..i'll be thier on saturday hoping we weather a tricky first half hour

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Shots have an all Premiership tie with Maidenhead.<P>Match to be played in Kent, and on recent results between the two teams it could go either way ( I think we've both beaten each other 5 times )<P>4-1 in recent league game to Shots, but it won't mean much on Sat. To close to predict I think.<BR> images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
East Thurrock at home, should be a walkover.<P>Because these FA Cup games are just so predictable!!! I imagine the div2 side will be really fired up and if we show some daft complacency, I can see egg ending up on my face.<P>Trouble is, what have Thurrock to lose? Very little, Chesham are expected to win so they have no pressure really. <P>I bet you there will be at least 2 or 3 shock results on the weekend, especially with the money at stake.

offline Essy

Essy
  • Reserves
Eastbourne United (formerly Langley Sports :confused images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 at home, from the DM Eastern. theyve already been to stadia del stonebrigidia twice this season playing dartford once in the league, and to knock them out in the last round, so they know their way around the place. could be a toughie this one, expect us to win fairly comfortably though

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
Well it doesn't get much better than this tie, at this stage of the FACup. Braintree Town V Chelmsford City in an all mid-Essex clash of the giants at Cressing Road. Chelmsford won a pre-season friendly 3-0. I hope the scoreline is reversed this time around. images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Billericay are going to go to St. Albans.<P>My heart wants us to win but I'm sorry I can't see it.<P>3 - 0 to St. Albans

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Chris,<P>Maidenhead vs Aldershot T in KENT. As a Kent resident I wish it was. See you in Tonbridge images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
DOH!<P> images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 <P>Opps! Yep, wasn't thinking when typing that!<BR>I think my brain got into Maidstone mode...<BR> images/icons/blush.gif" border="0 images/icons/blush.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ours certainly isn't an easy one to call - Chelmsford certainly had a dodgy start (ex freindlies) but have picked up again so should be an exciting match.<P>Our game's definitely NOT in Kent - although if you ever have the misfortune to read the local rag you may be forgiven for thinking so!! <P>I can feel a sickie coming on - headache starting - temperature up... I think I have a 24hour bug which by my reckoning should juSt be clearing by 1.00pm tomorrow!<P>GO IRON!! images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
harking back to an earlier discussion, this is the ideal match to compare ryman n doc marten standards (well as much as you can do in 1 game)..so on that note COME ON THE IRON!!(feck that was hard!) images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
Ahh that confrontation brings back memories...<P>The FA trophy 92-93 season, Chesham standing high and proud at the top of the Diadora league at home to Dover (top of the Beazer League), 2000+ crowd at the meadow and a 1-o win....<P>Sometimes all we have is those beautiful memories....<P>Steve 'Stuck in the past' P images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Come on Chelmsford !<P> - Will be interesting to see how the Ryman v Doc Martens contest goes.<P>When I saw City at Newport IOW they looked good. Should be a cracking game if they play to the same.

offline Hendonboy

Hendonboy
  • Reserves
Southend Manor. In theory it should be a walkover, but then they're unbeaten so far this season, at home, and they've already beaten Romford.<P>-------------------------------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.hendonfc.net" TARGET=_blank>Greensnet - The official site from Hendon FC</A>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus