Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHO'S GOT WHO THIS SATURDAY?

we have somersett ambury v and e (SAVE) at home.. tricky one this ..they are doing poorly in thier league but have put in some tasty cup results in thier campaign so far..intrest in the f.a cup may be muted at this stage for the premiership teams (ryman) but its only 3 games to the potential big tie!..i'll be thier on saturday hoping we weather a tricky first half hour

East Thurrock at home, should be a walkover.<P>Because these FA Cup games are just so predictable!!! I imagine the div2 side will be really fired up and if we show some daft complacency, I can see egg ending up on my face.<P>Trouble is, what have Thurrock to lose? Very little, Chesham are expected to win so they have no pressure really. <P>I bet you there will be at least 2 or 3 shock results on the weekend, especially with the money at stake.

Eastbourne United (formerly Langley Sports :confused smile.gif" border="0 at home, from the DM Eastern. theyve already been to stadia del stonebrigidia twice this season playing dartford once in the league, and to knock them out in the last round, so they know their way around the place. could be a toughie this one, expect us to win fairly comfortably though

Ours certainly isn't an easy one to call - Chelmsford certainly had a dodgy start (ex freindlies) but have picked up again so should be an exciting match.<P>Our game's definitely NOT in Kent - although if you ever have the misfortune to read the local rag you may be forgiven for thinking so!! <P>I can feel a sickie coming on - headache starting - temperature up... I think I have a 24hour bug which by my reckoning should juSt be clearing by 1.00pm tomorrow!<P>GO IRON!! grin.gif" border="0

Ahh that confrontation brings back memories...<P>The FA trophy 92-93 season, Chesham standing high and proud at the top of the Diadora league at home to Dover (top of the Beazer League), 2000+ crowd at the meadow and a 1-o win....<P>Sometimes all we have is those beautiful memories....<P>Steve 'Stuck in the past' P smile.gif" border="0