Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESSEX CHRONICLE

Gully

Craig Edwards:

Paul(Hopkins) thanked me for all i had done and said that if the club had enough money i would still be the manager next season,but its just that the offer from Jeff King was just too good to turn down.

City path cleared for King takeover

By Dick Marshall

Chelmsford City boss Craig Edwards has been released from his contract with the Ryman Premier League club - paving the way for Canvey manager Jeff King to take over.

As first exclusively revealed in Echosport, King, assistant Glenn Pennyfather and superspy Micky Bright are joining the Melbourne Park club.

FULL STORY IN THURSDAY'S ECHO

Nothing new there then!

However, if rumours on Conference forums are to be believed, we will be resigning from the Conference next week.

I feel sorry for Craig Edwards but i wouldnt go as far as a good man, the gezzer IMHO is a prick and ill never forget his celebrations when he was in charge of grays when they beat us down at the lane, he thinks he's the dogs bollox and he hasnt got the mangerial record to back it up.

Agree. It was a meaningless game for Grays but I'll never forget his antics before, during and after that game.