Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-November 17 )

• Photo
    carbs

• Photo
    AlexT

• Photo
    Boney Crisp

• Photo
    britwell

• Photo
    David Drewett

• Photo
    Blue Square Budgie

• Photo
    ebfc1

• Photo
    BBBG

Photo

WAP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline ZackBCFC

ZackBCFC
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Bath City & Man Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Rooney, Vidic, Hargreaves & Ronaldo. Bath/Ex-Bath: Jim Rollo, Phil Walsh & Scott Rogers
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
Got my d600 and set it up to use vodafone wap and let it load to first page and all fine - samsung mobile thing with links to news and whatever. it took 16p credit though for being on there for such a short time and i thought vodafone had free WAP????

i have a load of o2 sims like 300 texts and ill get some through soon 300 if you top up £10, 500 texts if you topup £15, 100 if you top up £20.

however does anoyone know if they offer free WAP? iv been told as long as i have credit i can use all my text messages up and still get on the internet. also i have a tip to get proper websites via WAP. this is because some people get free WAP on contract but cant have proper internet pages like this - or so they think. think it is widly know but dont know if i can post it so PM if you dont know it.

Thanks
zack

offline dr gas

dr gas
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
whats a D600?

offline ZackBCFC

ZackBCFC
  • Fav. Player(s): Rooney, Vidic, Hargreaves & Ronaldo. Bath/Ex-Bath: Jim Rollo, Phil Walsh & Scott Rogers
My new phone

details on samsung site: http://uk.samsungmob...UK-SGH-D600.jsp

Pictures:
http://uk.samsungmob...UK-SGH-D600.jsp

offline dr gas

dr gas
nice bit of kit, can you find the phone function amongst all the other gizmos on it, and will you be using all the features?

offline ZackBCFC

ZackBCFC
lmao yea you have to slide it to use the phone and no i wont use all the functions WAP cost nearly a quid to check my emails. i have videos of our goals on there though. and can record 60mins video and if i get a memory card tomorrow i can record upto 4 hours

offline dr gas

dr gas
too techinical,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus