Jump to content

Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-August 17 )

  • Photo
    behindthegoal

    Age: 58

  • Photo
    theabbeyabbott

    Age: 55

  • Photo
    gerk

    Age: 56

  • Photo
    mafa1978

    Age: 39

  • Photo
    fatman

    Age: 10

  • Photo
    lower league

    Age: 39


Photo

Restructuring

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
21 replies to this topic

#1
offline enfieldiansr

enfieldiansr
  • Reserves
    Offline
  • Posts: 179
  • Joined: 28 Apr 2004
For your information the Football Association website has published the make up next season. The link will take you there:-

http://www.thefa.com...ALLOCATIONS.doc

For both our clubs this is going to be a tough division to get of. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/chat.gif" alt="" />

#2
offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 773
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2005
  • Location: Caledonian Road N1
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
It does look a tough league, Berkhamstead have escaped but been shunted else where, And Ilford another trip to that place ,Oh my god.

#3
offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2005

ilford aint so bad its a nice bar up their i hope wardys playin again we can give him summore stick about his size cant beleave his missus got upset 'he dont even like pies' she says <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/laughuncontrollable.gif" alt="" /> i bet he likes these tho <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/cheeburga.gif" alt="" /> their u go lee one on the house for ya mkjim wont be too happy tho he got fleeced one sixty for a pint of diet coke mind u if u drink that [****!!****] u deserve it silly sod

#4
offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 773
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2005
  • Location: Caledonian Road N1
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
That was very funny when his missus waded into our lot , I couldn't stop laughing all night. I have to give her some credit though she was a brazen sort and the language was colourful to say the least.

#5
offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2005
would you? i fink i wood

#6
offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 773
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2005
  • Location: Caledonian Road N1
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
most definately , I think she could be a dominatrix, Whips "n" leathers and all that.she can whip my A**e til the cows come home.

#7
offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2005

i heard u were into all that wot do ya fink about goin to sudbury and sum of the other places reckon it wood be a good laugh cant weight to go to hornchurch and have my photo taken with the urchinetts ill have a word with that carl williams bloke i wernt happy with those windows i got put in 3 years back

#8
offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 773
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2005
  • Location: Caledonian Road N1
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Malks ,was you at uxbridge ? There was this big blonde bird that looked the sort. If she sat on your face you'd suffocate , I wouldn't have said no to her though. I like big fat old birds.plenty to get hold of. Sudbury & Bury mmmm new places to visit maldon could be interesting as well.

#9
offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2005
i aint sum kind of perv kevin i jsust like wimmin fing is when u get to my age u take wot u can get now if we look at the league lets see ware each club rates on the fitometer

AFC HORNCHURCH - 10/10 totty ahoy cum to bad egg <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/chloe.gif" alt="" />
AFC SUDBURY 5/10 [****!!****] knows
ARLESEY TOWN FC 6/10 nice village girls
AVELEY FC 0/10 your havin a laugh intcha
BARKING & EAST HAM UNITED FC 0/10 as if
BURY TOWN FC 5/10 could be
ENFIELD TOWN FC 8/10 hi mary hi nikki
GREAT WAKERING ROVERS FC 2/10
HARLOW TOWN FC 7/10 essex chav birds but i aint fussy
HENDON FC 1/10 yeah rite
ILFORD FC 9/10 wardys missus !!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/applaus.gif" alt="" />
MALDON TOWN FC 4/10 maybe
POTTERS BAR TOWN FC 6/10 bird in the bar is a cutie
REDBRIDGE FC 1/10 i dont fink so
TILBURY FC 8/10 fresh from the balkans oh yes
WALTHAM ABBEY FC 3/10 ill ask del boy
WALTHAM FOREST FC 5/10 another barmaid keeps the egg man happy
WARE FC 6/10 ive got your number sweethart
WINGATE & FINCHLEY FC 4/10 more tightarse micks cup of tea
WITHAM TOWN FC 5/10 am i bovvered
WIVENHOE TOWN FC 7/10 ill ring in the week luv alrite


#10
offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 773
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2005
  • Location: Caledonian Road N1
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
You and me both malks , Your missus shut up shop yonks ago thats why you visit the adult shop in camden town ,me at 53 still a batchelor and have to pay for it when i fancy a good session. I had some chinese bird a fortnight ago ,Wow nothing left to the imagination there mate. £80 quid a bit pricey but worth it.

#11
offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2005

80 smackers is nuffin i spend more than that every weekend on the sauce speakin of which..im just goin to the fridge

#12
offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 773
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2005
  • Location: Caledonian Road N1
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
yeah aunt bessie wants to use the phone and is giving me bloody earache as i only got dial up. See you next season mate.

Just one final thought malks ,them blow up aliens the cliqueys have!!! Do they double up as blow up dolls ???

#13
offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Quote:
Man From Mars said:
,them blow up aliens the cliqueys have!!! Do they double up as blow up dolls ???


u are a sick man

#14
offline AbbeyMan

AbbeyMan
  • First XI - Sub
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,215
  • Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Quote:
Bad Egg said:
i aint sum kind of perv kevin i jsust like wimmin fing is when u get to my age u take wot u can get now if we look at the league lets see ware each club rates on the fitometer

AFC HORNCHURCH - 10/10 totty ahoy cum to bad egg <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/chloe.gif" alt="" />
AFC SUDBURY 5/10 [****!!****] knows
ARLESEY TOWN FC 6/10 nice village girls
AVELEY FC 0/10 your havin a laugh intcha
BARKING & EAST HAM UNITED FC 0/10 as if
BURY TOWN FC 5/10 could be
ENFIELD TOWN FC 8/10 hi mary hi nikki
GREAT WAKERING ROVERS FC 2/10
HARLOW TOWN FC 7/10 essex chav birds but i aint fussy
HENDON FC 1/10 yeah rite
ILFORD FC 9/10 wardys missus !!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/applaus.gif" alt="" />
MALDON TOWN FC 4/10 maybe
POTTERS BAR TOWN FC 6/10 bird in the bar is a cutie
REDBRIDGE FC 1/10 i dont fink so
TILBURY FC 8/10 fresh from the balkans oh yes
WALTHAM ABBEY FC 3/10 ill ask del boy
WALTHAM FOREST FC 5/10 another barmaid keeps the egg man happy
WARE FC 6/10 ive got your number sweethart
WINGATE & FINCHLEY FC 4/10 more tightarse micks cup of tea
WITHAM TOWN FC 5/10 am i bovvered
WIVENHOE TOWN FC 7/10 ill ring in the week luv alrite


See you next season guys...

... some of our supporters club ... <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/bigshock.gif" alt="" />

#15
offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 3,161
  • Joined: 20 Jan 2003
  • Location: MK
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

Good morning Mr. Bird, long time no see. How are you going to cope cheering on Waltham Abbey against Enfield FC? I don't think I could ever do that.

I can tell you without him telling me that Bad Egg will have his eye on the lady in the suit far right.

#16
offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 5,512
  • Joined: 7 Dec 2002
Quote:
Bad Egg said:
i aint sum kind of perv kevin i jsust like wimmin fing is when u get to my age u take wot u can get now if we look at the league lets see ware each club rates on the fitometer

AFC HORNCHURCH - 10/10 totty ahoy cum to bad egg <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/chloe.gif" alt="" />
AFC SUDBURY 5/10 [****!!****] knows
ARLESEY TOWN FC 6/10 nice village girls
AVELEY FC 0/10 your havin a laugh intcha
BARKING & EAST HAM UNITED FC 0/10 as if
BURY TOWN FC 5/10 could be
ENFIELD TOWN FC 8/10 hi mary hi nikki
GREAT WAKERING ROVERS FC 2/10
HARLOW TOWN FC 7/10 essex chav birds but i aint fussy
HENDON FC 1/10 yeah rite
ILFORD FC 9/10 wardys missus !!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/applaus.gif" alt="" />
MALDON TOWN FC 4/10 maybe
POTTERS BAR TOWN FC 6/10 bird in the bar is a cutie
REDBRIDGE FC 1/10 i dont fink so
TILBURY FC 8/10 fresh from the balkans oh yes
WALTHAM ABBEY FC 3/10 ill ask del boy
WALTHAM FOREST FC 5/10 another barmaid keeps the egg man happy
WARE FC 6/10 ive got your number sweethart
WINGATE & FINCHLEY FC 4/10 more tightarse micks cup of tea
WITHAM TOWN FC 5/10 am i bovvered
WIVENHOE TOWN FC 7/10 ill ring in the week luv alrite


You've forgotten to rate your own Lady fans.Mr egg. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif" alt="" />

#17
offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 3,161
  • Joined: 20 Jan 2003
  • Location: MK
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
There's only 5 of them and they are all spoken for <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" />

#18
offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 5,512
  • Joined: 7 Dec 2002
Diplomatic,MK. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" />

#19
offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 3,161
  • Joined: 20 Jan 2003
  • Location: MK
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
I aim to please. What about this league then? It's what we all wanted and expected, one thing I know it's going to be much tougher than last season. Sudbury, Hornchurch and Bury Town will all be very strong opponents, some big crowds to be expected next season. I can't wait already.

#20
offline AbbeyMan

AbbeyMan
  • First XI - Sub
    Offline
  • Posts: 1,215
  • Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Quote:
MKJames said:

Good morning Mr. Bird, long time no see. How are you going to cope cheering on Waltham Abbey against Enfield FC? I don't think I could ever do that.

I can tell you without him telling me that Bad Egg will have his eye on the lady in the suit far right.


Hi MK,

Yep long time no see... Townies v Waltham Abbey - ESL League Cup Final @ Barkingside 4-1 to The Abbey oh what a day! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/bounce.gif" alt="" />

Hope you are keeping well etc.

Yes, when we finally meet in a league game it will be very strange... A part of me will always be with "The E's" - I have been following them since I was at school - but Waltham Abbey is my team now so no contest! Will be different for Sam though so, unless it is a draw, one of us will have the hump! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" />




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus