Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

can anyone answer this, many have tried and many have failed, how about you

This is the American government we are talking about. The first thing you have to remember are the words 'conspiracy' and 'coverup'. There have been both from day one. It doesn't matter if something is real or a hoax, there is going to be something not quite right in the way the facts are presented to the world.

Also, it depends on what website you go to. The conspiracy theory people are going to design their site one way, and the ones who are giving the facts are going to show things in a different light. We may never know the real truth of what happened that day.

The only cover up is that the American government knew something big was going to happen and have yet to admit, at least from what I've read on the subject - apparently Dick Cheney was in charge of a NORAD operation which involved the same sort of thing that happened on 9/11... on 9/11.

And JFK was shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald on his own ??

YEAH - RIGHT !!

Quote:
Nibbler said:
ah they've proved that one man did it (I think the discovery channel re-enacted it and got the magic bullet theory to work) but as to whether people on the inside knew, who knows that's why we keep talking about it.

Proved, is the contentious word here. there is now a theory that the final shot came from a storm drain opening, in front of the grassy knoll. There is "proof" of this, as the trajectory of the shot was upwards!

Like any re-inactment, it tends to "prove" exactly what the people are looking for, that make the programmes.

Quote:
Martin said:
What would the purpose of the cover up be exactly?

............. Now that would depend on exactly WHO organised the killing, if it WAS an organised hit !

CIA ?

FBI ?

The Cubans ?

The Mob ?

Quote:
Nibbler said:
i only repeated what I read on a forum somewhere, and if it was one bullet which killed JFK you couldn't replicate it perfectly even if you tried

indeed they showed how it happend on Red Dwarf grin.gif

Sorry Big JR I was referring more about the plane than JFK. It seems a bit to neat to me that JFK was shot by a lone gunman who was miraculously then allowed to be killed himself. A cover up to some degree - almost certainly.

As I said, there have been coverups since the beginning of the US government. There is no way possible JFK was shot by one bullet. There have been numerous reports of the fact the CIA did it, and reports the mafia did it. We may never know.

Quote:
What would the purpose of the cover up be exactly?

Possibly because our own government might have done it?

But why would the US Govt. do that??? The suicide bombers had a motive, why is it so difficult to believe that some people just don't like America and it's foreign policies, particularly in the Middle East?

I guess the theory is that the plane alleged to have flown into the Pentagon was shot down elsewhere and that a cover up was to blow a hole in a largely unoccupied section of the Pentagon. It would seem unnecessary to me because given the circumstances any action to shoot down hijacked aircraft would surely have been justified.

When we were watching coverage the night of the attacks, we saw the wreckage bits all over the place by the Pentagon. It wouldn't matter if the section it was flown into was occupied or not, it still made a statement.