Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mr Dein and Friends

I see our friend David Dein at the goners is at it again, the doubts as to Woolwich corruption of FIFA rules revolves around a (circa) £1m cheque to a Belgium club signed by David Dean.

In Italian football we have corruption of mafia proportions with world-renowned teams with their elbows in the pits of corruption.

Why link the two? Because the Italian corruption started the way Dein and the goners are heading, a club man at the centre of control (the FA in our case) and the nod and a wink assistance when needed (check out goners disciplinary results), selection of England’s manager where a late entry on to the selection panel of Dein avoided pressure on Wenger the only obvious foreign choice.

Dubious transfer issues concerning foreign imports given FA clearance despite forged passports etc. and now watch the ”friends” at the FA answer the call to the colours (red of course) and clear Mr Dein and the goners of any dodgy dealing?

The following comment from investigating Belgium magistrate may be of interest!!

Christian du Four, the Investigating Magistrate in the Flemish town of Dendermonde, told Newsnight: "A company with no name wanted to invest a million pounds in the club. We thought it rather bizarre."

At the same time the team threw out most of its Belgian players and replaced them with unknowns from an academy in Ivory Coast, West Africa. Belgian police suspected the fog of secrecy was hiding mafia involvement.

Instead after an investigation they have told Newsnight that they found Arsenal's secret hand behind the money.

Never let the full story get in the way of a good spurs rant.

And you know everything I suppose?

I think the main problem, is that Arsenal got CAUGHT......

Football agents should be banned from all grounds and training grounds and subject to idependent scrutiny.

Ps - here is a small look at Arsenal's seemingly unstoppable powers of persuasion and abuse of power ...

1 - favourable fixture list with home games following champions league weeks

2 - no football action taken over their tax evasion activities (though they did have to cough up to the tax man in the end)

3 - Dein, despite having no part in the selection of the England manager, effectively took charge and chose.

4 - playing Charlton at Highbury they announced (previously unknown) that Curbs had been interviewed for the England job.

5 - Faced with massive sickness, the FA failed to send a doctor to assess, and threatened punishment if spurs pulled out - the threat was made from Highbury - as was the announcement that the game would go ahead.

6 - cashburden broke a number of key strategy planning rules - but the London Mayor and Council waved it through (meanwhile Spurs and Chelsea have been blocked from several projects each)

7 - arsenal have reneged on almost all of the commitments they made to invest in community facilities or improved transport for the ground - and again the mayor of London and the council have signed it off without sanction.

8. Who was on the pitch with the ref getting the match vs Portsmouth postponed.

9. What about the threatened transfer

embargo against Arsenal due to the Quincy affair.(still hanging)

10. The player with the forged passport from Brazil (cant remember his name)

11. The Man City away match being postponed (minor I know)

12. No action against Wenger for calling a fellow manager a liar, disrepute charge if ever there was one. Fergie and the special ONE have been done for less!

Silvinho had the dodgy passport?

keep posting the same thing all you like but it wont make it all correct.

prove any one of the above.

1. fixture list are done by the premier league not the FA

5. FA spokesman at Highbury to do pre-arranged interview with Sky rest had nOTHING to do with Arsenal

6. building around the area not finished although rubbish area moved to new site and running before ground building started

8 ref made decision when Wenger wanted game to go ahead.

12 Press people nearby said that Jol shouted "play play" and was not instructing davids to stay on side as he claimed in interview, so jol WAS the liar.

If we agreed to your points which I do not you then accept tax evasion without penalty and blind eye to transfer imbargo is reasonable then.

Question why? did woolwich state on 3 seperate occassions that they had not made the payment which was later proved to be a lie (D.Dein signed cheque)

Do you really want to start mud slinging about things that you do not know all the facts when your club is not unblemished?

Quote:
Brunob said:
Do you really want to start mud slinging about things that you do not know all the facts when your club is not unblemished?

Our characters are the result of our conduct
Aristotle
Get your facts first then you can distort them
Mark Twain
Never believe in anything until its been officially denied
Anon

Lets not be fair! The Woolwich are corrupt if corruption can be judged by the length of time in which you are considered corrupt. You Woolwich go way back.

Woolwich have always been termed "the establishment" team, why?

I will not come to you again brunob but I simply do not believe in coincidence and far too much lines up against Dein and the Woolwich.

Still when you cant even get the fact of the club name right what hope is there of you getting any other facts right.

I bet you were one of those who demanded an English manager and then had a go at Dein for not putting a Frenchman on the list

Using the name woolwich is a strictly north London thing.

Being reared in north London Spurs or Enfield were the only teams you supported and as true north Londoners you never said the Ar----- word you always said them or woolwich or that s--- down the road.

No! Never thought the next manager should be English simply the best man for the job, the only men I thought suitable were Venables,wenger and Gus Hiddeink (or how ever you spell his name).

Venners never acceptable to the FA but they should have piled in for wenger, a masterful coach who knows more about English players than the rest. It was never going to happen and Dein joining the International committee saw to that with his pressure to take a non-english speaking foreign coach being his contempt for our team.

On Steve M I fear that long term serving number two's rarely make succesful no 1's, lets hope I am wrong.