Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YOBS & KNIVES

We have had a recent spate of stabbings and murders involving these weapons and yet again this dopey government brushes it under the carpet. How many times have they stated that they'll get tough with yobs and then do nowt.

I have the Answer >>>> Mational Service<<<< . The problem we have in this country is that we dont have N S . A good many of our european counterparts do. This is whats wrong with these undisciplinded yobs NO RESPECT for elders or property . I suggest that muggers ,Bullies ,burgulars,druggies /dealers are not given a meer slap on the wrist but put into a special ARMY unit with strict discipline and it will make men of them, If these yobs think their so hard and want action then so be it, This is where they'll find it , A spell in Afghanistan or Iraq will surely get these yobs sorted If they want to be hero's then thats where they should go . The new army unit could be called Y. O. B .(young offenders batallion)Two years in this would be better for them as opposed to two years probation or suspended sentence. Its a waste of time writing to this government so I'll wait for a Tory government to suggest it. Mrs Thatcher was the only leader in recent times that may have got this done and I still think maggies work was never quite done.

Its not getting better the way it is Its getting worse when nothing is done at all,The yobs think that they can do as they please , The current punishments are too inadequate to have any sort of effect ,This government hasn't a clue and has on several occasions promised action against yobs and done zilch . The problem is the parents of the yobs themselves are hopeless and are as undisciplined as the yobs themselves . BOOT CAMPS AND NATIONAL SERVICE for a year or two could make all the difference instead of wasting public money on wishy washy probation officers and community service . The only party with any sort of Idea is none of the main three , And you know who it is.

An Old Mans Day Dreams

In the 1940s and 1950s if there was to be a fight every one simply made a square or circle of people and the two got at it, When you got home with the odd bruise or blood fleck you failed to remove Dad would ask how you got on! Mum may have a go for fighting in public!

How great it would be to wake up tomorrow and have reverted back to those attitudes instead of today’s cowardly back stabbing p----s who can only pluck up courage when out numbering some innocent or worse some old lady (so long as she is on her own).

Trust me raping old ladies or mugging those incapable of looking after themselves was a no no when even the villains of those days had some principles.

He means the B N P , He is a Maggie thatcher man through and through but I wouldnt put it past him to vote for the fascists and bad eggs another one like him with an Alf Garnett Avatar you can spot him a mile off , We must ask ourselves a question What has society done to make the kids of today act in such a way ? Severe Punishment isn't the answer we must coax out of them what is the root cause of their anger. And address the problem from there.

Never been for capitol punishment so lets be cynical:

If the true cause is pond life giving birth to pond life and children giving birth to children then add the consequential loss of respect for society and life as a gift then parents who do not give a s--- are the prime cause.

So! execute the parents!

goes back to wot ive said for a long time u shood need a lisence and pass a test to be parents and it shood cost money say about 300 quid. then those who cant afford the licence have to put the kid up for adoption to a more deservin family. plus added bonus is no slappers gettin up the duff can claim a house off the social but instead can go to work and actually have a life its a win win situasion all round

Quote:
Man From Mars said:
He means the B N P , He is a Maggie thatcher man through and through but I wouldnt put it past him to vote for the fascists and bad eggs another one like him with an Alf Garnett Avatar you can spot him a mile off , We must ask ourselves a question What has society done to make the kids of today act in such a way ? Severe Punishment isn't the answer we must coax out of them what is the root cause of their anger. And address the problem from there.
For F**ks sake kevin you really are a god damm weirdo. you remind me of the dickhead Gerald kaufman. What a T*sser

Quote:
Dr.GAS said:
bring back the death penalty, death row for 366days than the electric chair, the gallows whatever. If they fail to win an appeal they should DIE.....
Then you wouldnt know what the root cause is. I dont reply to Tory enfield supporters as they think I'm eccentric but I'm the one who's right. Capital punishment is a sin of our ancestry and should never bring it back , I do however agree with some discipline, like a clump round the ear ect ,it never did me any harm, The parents are the role models Responsibility lies with them.

Is Man from Mars taking the p!ss. First he's off to a demo for suspected terrorists now he reckons we should coax the reasons out of our poor hard done by chavvys for their anger and punishment is not the answer. The country's gone to hell in a handcart precisely because of do gooding t*ssers like this. "Tell me the reasons will you young man for mugging the old lady-perhaps a nice holiday in Spain will help you work it all out". A [****!!****] good smack in the mouth would coax it out of them-and that's language they understand.

Man from Mars-the name says it all.

Spot on Bob ,Do-gooders and Clergymen/churchgoers,lefties and other interfering old biddies do more harm than good ,But I'm afraid there are many more out there . Why do these people have to get involved with the dregs of our society and speak up for them ? Just another thought why dont the yobs ever seem to commit crimes on the do-gooders themselves and may be they wont be so keen to help the scumbags get off the hook. I still say National service is the right option rather than a couple of years probation or six weeks community service ??? Public Money better spent.

Quote:
Man From Mars said:
we must coax out of them what is the root cause of their anger. And address the problem from there.

When I was a 'yoof', the thing that stopped me from misbehaving was the threat of punishment that I knew I would receive if I was found out. Rather than the threat of absolutely no punishment at all and possibly a few quid if I sue whoever stands up to me.

I agree to a certain extent that we should resolve whatever issues are causing the problem, but that won't stop the problem as it stands now. It takes time. That's something that you don't really have if you're bleeding to death.