Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YOBS & KNIVES

We have no death penalty and the Home Office admits this week that over 50 people sentenced to life AFTER the year 2000 have already been released on licence !

So a life sentence now is only 6 years ?

What f'ck is this country coming too ??

To many Do-gooders in this government J R thats the problem ,The sooner we all wake up and get shot of this soppy labour dross the better. They dont have a clue mate . If the prisons are that overcrowded then let the Army have them for a time .It makes sence ,and to hell with their human rights.

Labour-soft on crime, soft on the causes of crime. Too many leftie pinko do gooders like Man from Mars with their namby pamby so called radical solutions to solving our social problems. Just give the burch to the little b*stards-guaranteed to wipe out the problem.

In our local rag this week an elder lady told some lads off for nearly running over her dog on them annoying mini motorbikes and she was told to shut up else they would rape her. This disgusting disrespectful behaviour will just get worse unless they are "taught" some respect.

I see it all the time but somehow the old bill seem to miss it. Some Gabriel Kent from The Bill type coppers are seriously needed-these kids have no rules so their should be no rules in meating out justice to the little creeps. It's time for decent citizens to enact some positive change in society (Man from Mars excluded).

Just out of interest in my youth (Wood Green) my local police sergeant was a certain Alan Izzard, he knew us all and believe me this 6ft 2inch man never concerned himself about clipping someone’s ear and having a word with your parents.

Who is your local bobby? Ill collect the answers on the back of a stamp.

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
WelshBob said:
Labour-soft on crime, soft on the causes of crime. Too many leftie pinko do gooders like Man from Mars with their namby pamby so called radical solutions to solving our social problems. Just give the burch to the little b*stards-guaranteed to wipe out the problem.
In our local rag this week an elder lady told some lads off for nearly running over her dog on them annoying mini motorbikes and she was told to shut up else they would rape her. This disgusting disrespectful behaviour will just get worse unless they are "taught" some respect.
I see it all the time but somehow the old bill seem to miss it. Some Gabriel Kent from The Bill type coppers are seriously needed-these kids have no rules so their should be no rules in meating out justice to the little creeps. It's time for decent citizens to enact some positive change in society (Man from Mars excluded).
You must have had a very harsh upbringing Taffy . Punishment is not the answer ,trying to discover the cause IS. I shall categorise you in with the other beat the crap out of em types . Throughout British history violence is met with violence/punishment and where are we now ? Prisons over filled because of people like you Taffy . So whats the Answer then ? Discover what the cause is ,Thats the Answer.Talking to the youngsters not beating them senceless

• 1 month later...

Why not just leave them in the pit with their knives so that they can save us the price of the bullets and televise it, reality TV at it best!