Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berquez to Woking

Matt H

Interesting signing. Will do well at Woking.

He did give 100% and I also feel he was very instrumental in the team which kept us in the conf National for our first season.

Felt he was a touch reckless at times and went a bit mad.

He left under a bit of a cloud - but lets face it we've had a few of them over the past few seasons.

A good signing for Woking but not sure about him fitting in with their direct style of football.

Quote:
Yellow Bungle said:
Glenn, he went cos he got a better offer. When it was cash or ambition, I don't know. If it was just the cash, I'd rather we let 2 others go to fund keeping him.

We didn't replace him and as a result had no one to fed Lee through the middle.

It's not that he got a better offer that annoyed me, it's the way he left. He was supposed to be on his way to sign a contract after agreeing terms. After a couple of no shows, he then called to say he'd signed for Stevenage. If he had rejected our contract offer then there wouldn't have been a problem, but he accepted it and then went elsewhere. We certainly had no reason to believe that he was unhappy with the terms.

I'd rather keep 2 loyal players than a rotten apple. He never played for the team. Yeah, he scored some goals but you could tell he always went for glory.

too many times i watched him lose the ball trying to take the whole world on. Waste of time and money and a judas in my book. good riddance.

Good player but had a terrible attitude.