Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL League Meeting

Trawling the forum to find out about me. Thats low. Anyway I will not being going to the CCL meeting as I have an EBJL AGM tonight. Can't wait. Not that I was invited mind you.

Quote:
El_Gaffer said:
I think you'll be right in what you said earlier. 19 CCL teams, 7 Ryman teams, no Bookham and Farnham & Feltham relegated, simple.

Thing is i understand that Bookham have already been told they are going to get promoted!

27 team league anyone?!

If we start now should have the season finished by next July, ready to all this again.

Quote:
SurreyLegend said:
Finish 3rd in a league that you should have to win to gain promotion. Not bad for Bookham

Not quite. I thought it was the top 2 that got promoted.

The CCL League states that the top 2 teams get promotion. If either are not eligible for promotion then the 3rd placed team gets promotion.

Warlingham did not have a ground share therefore Bookham took the place as the promoted team.

All promotion and relegation take place before the Ryman teams where directed to the CCL, therefore teams with poor ground gradings will be relegated. Ryman teams will go into the Premier Div.

Quote:
Krooner said:
No Surrey Leg and they won't. Farnham and Feltham both finished in the relegation places.

Hey Krooner - you're wrong about the above - we were all informed that Mole Valley and Southall OFFICIALLY finished in the relegations places.

What ever happens I feel it is gonna be a farce !!!!

We've just stumped out another 12k to ground share at Hampton for next season which was already in agreement and other teams are bending the rules by staying within by getting ground-shares.

I can see some appeals happening !!!!!