Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cheshunt v Canvey Island

Freebird

Cheshunt v Canvey Island

Bryco Cup

7-45pm kick off

Theobalds Lane, Cheshunt.

about 45 minutes down the 127, m25 and a10 so come and pay us a visit

£6.00 adults, £2.00 kids and OAP

dont moan about the prices it set by the league

------------------------------------------------------------

visit www.cheshuntfc.com

for more details

Paying only £6 to get into any ground is a delight and a pleasure to us Canvey fans. Looking forward to saying thank you for turning Braintree over for us, all those years ago.

Don't get too excited. Mid-week away games in non-league or non-FA Cup competitions only appeal to the minority fringe.

Bryan, Matt and myself can eat two burgers each and drink several pints.

Always a (pint of lager, please) chance of a (pint of lager please) lift back (pint of lager please).

No (pint of lager please) charge. Please don't offer (a pint of lager please) as a refusal (no chance) might cause offence (pint of lager please).

well done tonight boys, dont think 1-5 was a fair result we were better than that would suggest.

Our boy Ross White had your Dream Team Keeper all ends up with a couple of free kicks.

and along with a penalty miss in the last minutes and the 4th looking a bit off side.

I would say you were the better side as you took the chances you were given and we did not.

115 was a better crowd than we expected, giving passes to youth team and playes did work in boosting the crowd

I hope to see you all again soon maybe in the Premier but give us a few years.

Only remember two chances for you boys, the free kicks, both good strikes but the first came from the worst lino decision on throws i think i've ever seen. it was about five yards from me and i think i got closer to the ball than our player(not quite but you know what i mean). your defender wellied it and claimed for it, after about five seconds the lino turned to see the raised arm and gave it your way.pretty much par for the course all half from that particular official, who as he stayed on that wing would be the official who allowed our alleged off-side fourth. making amends perhaps? however all said cheers for the friendly welcome and good luck in the rest of the season.