Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team

Right,

Robinson - Poor didnt fill me with confidence. Still got David James on the bench !

Carragher - Did ok but we missed Neville. Beckham needs attacking support down the right. Give Hargreaves a go against Sweden.

Terry - Solid

Ferdinand - Glad he had Terry with him

A Cole - Did ok but made bad decisions when in attacking positions.

Beckham - Missed Neville and most dead balls were poor but what a cross for the 1st goal.

Gerrard - Cant play with Lampard in the middle and needs a defensive midfielder so he can go forward

Lampard - Poor. Made good runs but if he was playing for Chelsea would of scored a hat trick last night. Drop him for Carrick.

J Cole - Disappointing.

Owen - Doesnt look fit

Crouch - My Hero

Rooney - Thank God.

Lennon - Did well against a tiring defence but never put a decent ball in

Downing - Couple of great crosses but not sure he is international class.

Comments.

Robinson - done well, happy with him

carragher - solid enough, nothing going forward

Rio - done ok, nothing great

terry - played well, best player for us

cole - excellent defensively, poor going forward

becks - poor deliveries except for goal

cole - done well, kept the ball, ran at them, gutted he came off

lamps - wants to shoot non stop, poor

gerrard - cant play with lamps, drop lamps push stevie forward and bring carrick in

crouch - couple of bad finishes, done ok

owen - poor

lennon - frightened the life outta them, done well, poor crosses

downing - did ok

roondog - wot a ledge!

Quote:
Krooner said:
Right,

Robinson - Poor didnt fill me with confidence. Still got David James on the bench !

Carragher - Did ok but we missed Neville. Beckham needs attacking support down the right. Give Hargreaves a go against Sweden.

Terry - Solid

Ferdinand - Glad he had Terry with him

A Cole - Did ok but made bad decisions when in attacking positions.

Beckham - Missed Neville and most dead balls were poor but what a cross for the 1st goal.

Gerrard - Cant play with Lampard in the middle and needs a defensive midfielder so he can go forward

Lampard - Poor. Made good runs but if he was playing for Chelsea would of scored a hat trick last night. Drop him for Carrick.

J Cole - Disappointing.

Owen - Doesnt look fit

Crouch - My Hero

Rooney - Thank God.

Lennon - Did well against a tiring defence but never put a decent ball in

Downing - Couple of great crosses but not sure he is international class.

Comments.

To be honest Krooner you are pretty much spot on apart from Crouch who was terrible,but saying that the service up to him and Owen was very poor
Hargreaves Nooooooooooooooooo
Agree with Lennon comments but he is very direct and gives us something different ie Raw pace?
I would like to see us play with a holding midfielder like Carrick so we can release Stevie G and Lamps to get into the sort of positions they do for there clubs.
That was Robbo's worst performance for England he looked like he had turned into a vampire, but still far better than calamity.

By not playing a holding player it is Gerrard that doesnt get forward. Lampard had how many chances last night. He always gives me the impression that he would rather play for Chelsea than England. I still reckon he would of scored at least 1 of those chances if he were playing for Chelsea. Drop him for Carrick. Also have to say Crouch was a lot better than Owen.

Agreed lampard was awful, wont pass unless its over 60 yards and as soon as hes in oppo half wants to shoot. Drop him for Carrick defo.

Lennon looked good when he came on, but can you see Sven dropping Becks for him to start? And to be honest we need Becks at the minute.

Agree with Bob thought Joe Cole did ok and too was gutted when he was dragged.

Hopefully Robinson was a one off and be back to his best for rest of tournament now.

We havent looked good but we are through and with Rooney back now should only get better.

Did anyone else see Owens interview last night, didnt do himself any favours. I cant play well when noone else is, I can drop deep and look good if you want me to.