Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I wanna hold a.......................

Gussy

Quote:
paulb said:
Quote:
kattyann said:
no feck off

Look KA I'm not interested in you ok, stop your silly games and get on with your life. I am happy with what I got and your basque and mini skirt while nice to look at im sure are not for me right now. So please stop this horrible campaign and hopefully you can be civil when we meet again at WW's. Have had enough of jealous stalkers, you know how it is Nb hey.

Oh, wanted to be a stalker really badly, never mind..

Quote:
paulb said:
Quote:
kattyann said:
no feck off

Look KA I'm not interested in you ok, stop your silly games and get on with your life. I am happy with what I got and your basque and mini skirt while nice to look at im sure are not for me right now. So please stop this horrible campaign and hopefully you can be civil when we meet again at WW's. Have had enough of jealous stalkers, you know how it is Nb hey.

end of the day mate, its our own fault, we r irresistable to women aint we! i mean come on, THEY AINT MADE OUTTA STONE R THEY!!! THEY R ONLY HUMAN after all! haha

Quote:
OneClubDoCare said:
[****!!****] off pb you [****!!****] the only women you get are outta royales! end of the night scraps [****!!****]

Never around long enough for the end of the night Oners, the rascals have normally worked their wonders by then.

Quote:
neutralbob said:
Quote:
Krooner said:
Quote:
neutralbob said:
jog on u fat kent

You talking to me knob cheese.

yeah u fecking knob jockey

Oh ok just checking.