Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tottenham

Canvey06

Quote:
ronin said:
I thought i read West Ham were getting 15% of the fee?

The Sun reckon that West Ham were so desperate for anything from Spurs when they sold him, that when Spurs said no to the sell-on clause, West Ham just let it go and only received the one-off fee.

As I said Nil! Zero! Nowt! Bog all! Nothing and serves them right to!!!

West Ham board have never been interested in anything but themselves, they hold their own supporters in contempt.

Imagine

Cole

Carrick

Lampard

Johnson

Ferdinand etc, etc

OOPS!!!!

Carrick out!!

The midfielder lasted just 14 minutes on his second appearance before getting injured in a tackle from behind.

"It looks like he'll be out for a few weeks - there's a lot of swelling," said manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

All going down like nine pins at the moment. Joe Cole has apparently done his ligaments in a pre season friendly.

At this rate England will have no players left!!!

This is the Spurs XI playing Dover tonight:

Radek Cerny, Stroud, Phil Ifil, C Lee, Anthony Gardner, Paul Stalteri, Defendi, Lewis, Mills, Riley, Terry Dixon, Wayne Routledge, Tom Huddlestone, Reto Ziegler, Daniels, O'Hara, Maghoma, Barcham

I see from the Dover website that Tottenham sent people down to inspect their pitch before announcing which players they would include in their squad, i take it they will do the same for Park Lane? Any idea when this is due to happen?

The earlier they release the squad they are bringing (hopefully with a few first teamers) the better chance we have of getting people through the gate. Dover had 1301 there tonight which i`m sure we could get if they brought the same squad.

Quote:
ronin said:
I see from the Dover website that Tottenham sent people down to inspect their pitch before announcing which players they would include in their squad, i take it they will do the same for Park Lane? Any idea when this is due to happen?

I don't know about this, but our pitch is looking in top nick at the moment, so cue the big boys hopefully!

Dover's goals were after Spurs main players had gone off, but still a great result for them.

Quote:
ronin said:

The earlier they release the squad they are bringing (hopefully with a few first teamers) the better chance we have of getting people through the gate. Dover had 1301 there tonight which i`m sure we could get if they brought the same squad.

If we get 1300 I'd be surprised. On one hand I would. I mean, we did get over 850 for Southend, so with a big Premiership club (albit a reserve side) we should get over 1k, however, anything is possible with Islanders.