Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you're not a Billericay Supporter, look away now.

Quote:
Bub said:
One person has £500 and the other doesn't. Which one do you think is the stupid one in life?

Whoring your [****!!****] on the streets of Squatterland is a bit low to get ahead on the cash front though?

Quote:
Ryan.c said:
Quote:
Bub said:
One person has £500 and the other doesn't. Which one do you think is the stupid one in life?

Whoring your [****!!****] on the streets of Squatterland is a bit low to get ahead on the cash front though?

Good business I say as it was on your patch

Quote:
GazzaBTFC said:
Bub...what club are we talking about? Yours?

You silly boy Gazza - ask TC to see Ricky's accounts - not a good picture for you boys.

I bet TC didnt like it when he pleaded with JK to take over the club only to be laughed at.

Mr Kent we are on!

My source tells me of a 300k debt, which you told them.

I give you the opportunity to set the record straight and say this is lies and I will tell my source they are wrong. Even though you told them.

Good front to put on for the fans TC. Of course we are not silly enough to expect you to tell us the truth, it would be good to let the true Ricky fans such as Gazza, Ryan and Blockhead know the truth. Obviously you won't discuss it on here. Maybe an emergency AGM ?