Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-July 17 )

• Photo
    JeremyJacobs

• Photo
    ian_warner49

• Photo
    coach et 64

• Photo
    skyblueeagle

• Photo
    Nikki Rice

Last Night's Forum

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I couldn't make it last night. What happened? Any interesting news/developments?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Laz is alive and still bullshitting turned up half way the meeting looking
his normal scruffy self , Terry back his new lap dog and fellow bullshitter
was asking supporters about 20 turned up what team they would pick
if selecting the team , Laz would not commit himself to where we will be playing next season except to say it possibly be approx 6to8 miles from turkey street ,me thinks that sounds like Hertford me also thinks it sounds like ryman 1 .
Laz moaned at the gazette about the bad press we are getting what does he expect ?
Laz also mentioned a ground in the borough no chance thats going to happen after all he taking the council to court does he expect help from them?
same Laz same crap .

offline Robert G

Robert G
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I dont know about scruffy he had trousers and a shirt on! O.K no tie but was IN-FORMAL. He also said that Barnet was also in the pic as well as other sites.
To be fair on Laz the Gazette/Advertiser havent tried to get hold of him and ask him what's going on, or for his side of the story. However after the meeting he did speak with a reporter for some time, so make sure you get the paper to find out what he said to her. I'm not defending Laz at all dont get me wrong but their are alway's two sides to the story
On the playing side of thing's John Morgan has gone from the club!!! A good player as you all well know but so far this season hasnt been the morgan of old. Good luck John whoever get's hold of you next.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I was at the forum until 9pm. Up to then there were 11 people facing the "panel" including myself and a young lady I 'm assuming was a reporter. Some sensible questions were asked, and answered. Terry provided information about the current squad and reasons were given concerning the release of some popular players. Its a shame more people didn't make the effort to attend because it was very informative.
No solid details were given about a new home except that there were a few ideas being chewed over but as I understand it none of that was news to those in the know.
Well done to the skipper who spoke about the Hitchin game and couldn't apologise enough.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
It doesn't sound too shocking then.

Mr Unhappy, 6 to 8 miles wouldn't be Hertford - it's 20 miles away! Sounds like Cheshunt or Barnet...or maybe even White Hart Lane!!

Can I just make a small point about journalists on the back of Laz being annoyed with his press coverage...journalists are often slagged out for being biased or against someone, but often you'll find that the person doing that is the one avoiding answering questions or discussing the 'real' issues. I admit, I work with a lot of journalists and they are not bad people. If you constantly treat people with dis-regard etc etc then it'll come back to bite you.

Can't make the game tomorrow - fecking work again! GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM & ALL WHO GOES - hopefully we can turn thing's around and get them back on track.

UP THE E's

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Just to add to what I said earlier, if you were at the meeting??? And you thought Lazarou was bullshitting along with Terry his bullshitting "new lapdog", did you say anything at the meeting? Because nothing was said while I was there. In fact Terry had to initiate topics to be discussed, as the only person to ask him anything was Robert. One gentleman who I recognise from some matches also asked a question of Lazarou. Was his reply bullshit? I don't know, but if you thought so, why keep quiet? I thought that was the whole idea of the forum! Certainly while I was present nobody challenged Lazarou. Did anyone do so after I left? Robert can you add to this please ?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Issy:</font><hr />
Just to add to what I said earlier, if you were at the meeting???...I don't know, but if you thought so, why keep quiet? I thought that was the whole idea of the forum!

<hr></blockquote>

erm, is this directed to me? I think if you at the top of the thread you 'll see I didn't go. But I wasn't actually commenting on anything said at the meeting, I was replying to a post...

...so, what are the player devlopments? Is Nicky Morgan still at the club?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Robsy, don't think everything is directed at you. If you look I'm replying to someone who is "unhappy".
Good luck to EFC today.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Q. Is Nicky Morgan still at the club?

A. Yes

D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus