Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Boys

Hello Hertford fans, looking forward to playing you in the vase, tough draw for both of us really.

I expect Hertford to be much improved this season. They put in some good results after they had a change of manager last season.

I reckon it's a tougher draw for us than for you! We would have preferred an easier start to the Vase than a visit to the WLG!

But you beat us on the last day of the season 4-2. We actually ended the season wth two home defeats on the spin, after bing unbeaten at home since last November.

I would rather have played someone from a different league, and if an away game then maybe a trip out further afield, makes it feel more of a cup tie then, if you get what I mean.

How do you fancy your chances Horace for the new season? Who do you see as the main challangers?

What was the attendance for the Hertford v Ruislip Manor F.A Cup game last season. I know the travelling support was about six but I don't recall a significant large home support maybe about thiry or forty. having said that though if they all travel to away games then you will easily be the best supported team in the league.

Morning people, wasn't at work on Friday so couldn't post... back today!!

hey bob...sod talking about footy....wots the gossip on napa !....i've just spent over a week rubbing bloody sun cream onto the missis back !....passing her a towel !....getting her a bloody drink because she 'hot'.....and holding hands walking along the beach !....i need some filthy napa stries to bring me round !

Quote:
HTFC ONE said:
hey bob...sod talking about footy....wots the gossip on napa !....i've just spent over a week rubbing bloody sun cream onto the missis back !....passing her a towel !....getting her a bloody drink because she 'hot'.....and holding hands walking along the beach !....i need some filthy napa stries to bring me round !

Good Call.