Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jason Hallett

The problem I have is the way the bloke came in and said "I'm sorry to report that young Jason suffered what seems very likely to be a serious injury to ankle ligaments very early on in his debut today against Southend United's first team."

Great, so does that mean we can have him back now? Worded differently I might not've minded, but like that it just adds more fuel to the fire of all the Chelmsford fans rubbing salt into our wound.

They're doing the same on the Billericay forum it seems.

Quote:
eggy said:
No - Chelmsford are payimg him £50 a week more then Stevenage offered him apparently

what i really want to know eggy, is who you really are because you know everything before everyone else, but you cant be that important because your not telling anyone who you are, why dont you tell us who you really are or stop telling everyone what they dont really need to know, ok its good to know somethings about our club but we dont need to know things that the club wont like us to know for a REASON!!!!!!!