Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Shirts

Quote:
Canvey_Fan_2006 said:
what is happening to the programme, will it be the same or not as good quality?

Well Supporters Notebook will still remain.

Won't be able to get along to the game today due to having theatre tickets in the West End though hopefully will be there on Tuesday (if I can get a days holiday - not always so easy when you are a shift worker) and definately next Saturday for the Slade Green game.

Good luck to the new lads today v Billericay and this really now is the start of a new era.

As I was browsing around the forums this Summer's morning, I noticed a picture of the new Chelmsford City kit. Despite it being Claret and White, the desgin is exactly the same as ours and is made by Venom Sports. I thought it looked quite nice.

I will be down Park Lane on Thursday to join up with the Supporters Club and purchase both the home and away shirts for this season.

When will the Coach to Wingate & Finchley be announced?