Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Whose fault is it then? I hear Joe was on holiday.

well hard to say who's faoult it was, it was either our reserves manager who we were told called up our assistant and said it wasnt playable so dont come! or our assistant who just felt he couldnt get a side out, i can only assume it was our reserve manager! but y would he say that and then play the game!

Have to say that your reserve side looked sound! Even on our crap pitch they played good football, in the Brook House style. Still never going to play you ever again though!

NB Got to go now .. been suffering with heart ttrouble lately. Saturday didn't do me any good, and half an hour on this forum has really got me going. Good job I'm on the same pills they've given Gavin to take!!

take it easy horace....if you need to relax you can go water the goal mouth at the far end !....also i think thanks is in order because if it wasnt for your efforts the pitch would be dangerous....as far as im concerned the pitch is great because the goal mouths have been relayed perfectly !

Ironically it's been pis*ing down all morning!

I didn't get to a game today as had to go into work, has anyone got any scores on the doors and how did Hendon get on if anyone knows.