Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Enfield 0 Slough 0

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
46 replies to this topic

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Quote:
MKJames said:

Who are you kidding Tom? You gave me and Kevin a lift back from Hitchin's ground back to the station once, the way you were talking together on the terraces it seems that you both go back a long way.
you are confusing this Tom S with Tom Mcsweeney another old friend of mine, Grey haired and always had a carrier bag with him.And Always wore a ben sherman .

offline MbrunoB

MbrunoB
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: ETFC, ETLFC, ARSENAL, YB SK Beveren & The Wonderful World of MOD
  • Foes: SCUMMERS you know who you are!!
  • Fav. Player(s): Dennis Bergkamp + Claire Gooch ;-)
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Speedway & Darts
  • Twitter
Is that the Tom that enjoys a good chat about decent music?

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Quote:
Man From Mars said:
....Now then my waste of a vote tory friend YOU seem intent on bringing me down in some way. Perhaps its you that needs a psychiatrist "BONKERS INDEED" Or is it that I have many things in my personal life that you lack the intellect to understand. Perhaps you think it normal to be on this web site knifing people in the back including old chandler ,Contradicting youre fellow ET's when they have a feasable opinion that you disagree with,And whinging like there's no tomorrow when ET's fail to win a match . GET A LIFE OLD SON .BTW I'm off to prestwick for the weekend to protest about the shameful refuelling of U S aircraft that supply Israel (reminds me of the days of FASLANE and the Anti polaris demo's) Why not meet me at Euston 11;30am and come with me YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING. We will be stopping in Crewe to meet two friends of mine who are also going. I will check my PM at 8am in the morning just in case you decide to educate youre unlearned self.
The work of political guerrilla's like yours truly has NO end .

Will you be chanting & blowing whistles as well?

Will you have slogans written over your body with paint?

Will you be making models of people out of tissue paper & coat hangers?

Will you be waving flags & setting fire to them?

Sounds a great way to spend a summers weekend, Im packing now....see you there!

offline MK James

MK James
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
Quote:
lovely stuff said:
MK..Make sure you ask him,next time you see him.

I haven't seen him about for at least 2 years, but should I bump into him I'll ask him how he is. Who shall I say is asking for him, it's not Andy is it...?

offline MK James

MK James
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
Quote:
Man From Mars said:
Quote:
MKJames said:

Who are you kidding Tom? You gave me and Kevin a lift back from Hitchin's ground back to the station once, the way you were talking together on the terraces it seems that you both go back a long way.
you are confusing this Tom S with Tom Mcsweeney another old friend of mine, Grey haired and always had a carrier bag with him.And Always wore a ben sherman .

Yeah I am, that's the chap. He's a good old boy. What's the name of the bloke who's spying on you? Is it Andy something? The guy in his early forties maybe who wears a baseball cap and glasses?

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Quote:
Gazza said:
Quote:
Man From Mars said:
....Now then my waste of a vote tory friend YOU seem intent on bringing me down in some way. Perhaps its you that needs a psychiatrist "BONKERS INDEED" Or is it that I have many things in my personal life that you lack the intellect to understand. Perhaps you think it normal to be on this web site knifing people in the back including old chandler ,Contradicting youre fellow ET's when they have a feasable opinion that you disagree with,And whinging like there's no tomorrow when ET's fail to win a match . GET A LIFE OLD SON .BTW I'm off to prestwick for the weekend to protest about the shameful refuelling of U S aircraft that supply Israel (reminds me of the days of FASLANE and the Anti polaris demo's) Why not meet me at Euston 11;30am and come with me YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING. We will be stopping in Crewe to meet two friends of mine who are also going. I will check my PM at 8am in the morning just in case you decide to educate youre unlearned self.
The work of political guerrilla's like yours truly has NO end .

Will you be chanting & blowing whistles as well?

Will you have slogans written over your body with paint?

Will you be making models of people out of tissue paper & coat hangers?

Will you be waving flags & setting fire to them?

Sounds a great way to spend a summers weekend, Im packing now....see you there!

Don't knock it ,Gazza.Its a free day out.

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Quote:
Man From Mars said:
Quote:
MKJames said:

And do you know what he always has in that carrier bag? Loads of rounds of sandwiches,which he hands out to all his mates during the game.Top bloke!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus