Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where was l today?

Gavin - You made it too easy for us this time, the second photo is a giveaway as it's easy to recognise the New Den from the stand, I doubt many would have known from the first picture. Do you have a soft spot for Millwall as you watched them recently against Charlton, are they your

'second' Club, you still wouldn't get me going to the New Den as I remember the grief I always used to get when going to games at the infamous old ground in Cold Blow Lane.

Yes Rhodes, I am a Millwall fan, have been for over 20 years. I came back to the non league game, because you are welcomed not just treated as a number. Millwall have signed 16 players, have a new manager and board. but...they still could not organize ticket sales on saturday. Long queues as only two windows were open for cash sales. Many walked away and the club wont see them again.

Luckilly I got my mate who was down there early to get our seats. £19 to watch 3rd division football, what a joy.

Last season I did not go to any Millwall game, due to a certain Theo Papthitis screwing the club, I said I would go back when he left. I have been to the pre season game v Charlton and Sat v Yeovil.

I dobut I will go to many more this season.

I will stick with watchin non league football at our level, its friendly, its REAL football, and most of all I enjoy it.

Gavin - I didn't realise you were a Lion in disguise, strangely I watched a lot of my early football down at Cold Blow Lane when the likes of Gordon Bolland, Derek Possee, Barry Kitchener and the great Harry Cripps were there, those were the days. Unfortunately it's a sign of the times with all these so called Chairmen screwing Club's and it is slowly creeping into non league too such as at Crawley Town and Farbborough. Lets hope the SSML is safe for the time being at least infact it was refreshing to have the Hertford Town Chairman in here earlier, I wonder whether the Haringey Borough Chairman Aki 'Sugar' Achillea will follow suit, er I think not.

Ahh showing your age there mate, I started going in the mid 80's, and was lucky enough to see the team that went up to the old div 1 in 88.

I am sure we will have a good chat about football when we meet up.

Oh, and its a long story why I am a Millwall fan from Edgware lol.

Gavin - Yes we'll have to do that foursome sometime, me and Paula and you and your partner or friend whatever the case might be. Will you still be coming down to Hendon on Wednesday 23 August for our game with Brache Sparta, the offer of red carpet treatment still stands.

Yes I will be coming to watch Kentish Town on Wednesday 23rd, for your first home game of the season (is it your first game of the season?)

I finnish work at 6.30, so will get the bus from Hendon to brent x and then walk up to Claremont road. I should get there around 7.15ish, what time is KO?

Gavin - Nice one, there will be a ticket for you on the gate although we've decided to only charge punters £4 this season including a programme which must be good value considering I'm planning to give Hoddesdon Town a run for their money in the programme department this season. Yes it is our first home game of the season, kick off 7.45, however we are away to Milton Keynes based Stony Stratford Town on the Saturday when you're at home to Biggleswade United, can you bring a programme with you from that game if possible.