Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
The link does work but, if it hadn't, why would it have been HTFCew's fault? Surely it would have been your inability to post the link properly?
No not at all, I prefer cutting and pasting as it saves clicking into a link which more often than not doesn't work, besides I'm an IT dinosaur as HTFCew knows, I'm still struggling to put up an avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the Haringey Borough website is bang up to date as usual, there are no results for the Ruislip Manor home and St Margaretsbury away games and it has them down as playing at Sporting Bengal United in the FA Vase yesterday. I have been searching high and low for the result this morning in the Snooze of the World until I remembered that Halstead Town had actually put them out of the Vase 4-1 at Coles Park.

Horace - No not at all, would I do such a thing. I do feel however that a Website that is not kept properly up to date and maintained is not worth bothering with and is also very unfair to people who rely on getting information from the internet particularly where attending games are concerned such as groundhoppers. I wonder how many people went to Sporting Bengal United yesterday expecting to see Haringey Borough playing there.

Horace - Thanks, that's twice you've agreed with me today, what's going on. Strangely it only seems to be Haringey Borough's Website that's the problem and all the other SSML Club's seem to have no trouble in keeping their sites right up to date. I cannot understand why this is as when I did the site last season I had no trouble and you could virtually find out what the players were going to have for their tea that day and their breakfast the following morning.

You ARE being mischievous! This whole thread is about how they can't keep their website up to date without you!

of course he's being mischevious...its another example of the Rhodes self promotion programme

Quote:
Horace said:
You ARE being mischievous! This whole thread is about how they can't keep their website up to date without you!
Horace - No not at all, surely it can't be that difficult for someone at the Club to maintain their Website, it's not rocket science, if I could do it anyone can. All this nonsense about a self promotional programme or whatever Lato calls it is just too ridiculous for words, are you sure it's not just a case of sour grapes because Kentish Town are riding high at the top of Division 1.

Rhodes - you know that you are trying to highlight the fact that Haringey Borough can't manage without you. Please stop insulting our intelligence by claiming otherwise. Why keep going on about Haringey, when loads of clubs don't update their websites?

Horace - I'm not saying they can't manage without me at all infact their Secretary John Bacon is the backbone of the Club and holds it all together. I'm only saying that it is a little disappointing their Website isn't kept up to date, it brought the Club huge recognition last season and the hits, which were monitored, went through the roof particularly following the serious arson attack they had earlier this year when the main stand was almost razed to the ground.

thats an idea PBT...would we get the same lyrical waxing regarding Haringey.

Incidentally Rhodes, I head some news about one of your favourite players yesterday

Potters Bar Town - Strangely enough I vaguely remember you were the Haringey Website's biggest fan when I was doing it particularly the Under 18's page which had up to the second information on the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League. Manorborn - I assume this was someone you met at Royston Town yesterday or did you by any chance go to Hayes v Weston Super-Mare and meet a certain person there, it seems that you are good at having conversations with people, I hear you had a long one with Aki 'Sugar' Achillea at Coles Park the other week and I would have loved to have been a fly on the 'boardroom' wall.

Blimey I fell off my chair....Rhodes speaks to MB100 shocker.

Yes it was one of your favourite players we spoke to. Who was at Hayes then?

Spidermanor - Wrong again I'm afraid. Lato - I'm only guessing but were you and Manorborn at Hayes yesterday talking to Josh Standford although I doubt you would have gone to Hayes instead of watching your beloved Manor at Royston Town. You had a good win but I think Royston are candidates for the drop this season along with Biggleswade Town, Haringey Borough could be saved by the bell yet again.