Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford (The Future)

We hope to get a couple of promotions in the next three or four years, but will be taking it one step at a time.

"Chairmen and boards in the past have said in five years they will get promotion to the Conference and it hasn't happened like that. But it's our priority to make the club successful."

Munro-Wilson added: "I like Hertford and Hertfordshire. There is something about the place. It's very nice, small and friendly.

"There is also something special about non-league football. This is a club with a little bit of potential and we'll be trying to build it up slowly

So Hertford have a lit bit of money behind them this season, we shall see how you do, I expect you to be there or thereabouts. You ended the seaso well.

Like your rivals ware, you have a catchment area and can get decent crowds, compared to us, who find it very hard to increase our support these days.

I dont see any reason why Hertford could not be playing a higher level, the Ryman prem would be a very good level if you could make it, but you would need to improve the ground.

Good luck and I hope to see you at the White Lion Manic when we play you in the Vase.

By the way, thats a good size article for you local paper.

Glenridge Stadium.......What do the fans at Hertford think about the name change?. Funny, you can have a bit of cash, come in, take over, and change history just like that...

Again, going back to a previous post of mine, I would hate it if someone came in and gave their name to the ground. It's hardly a stadium is it lol. If it does not work out and the pair leave will it revert to its old title?

Potters Bar Town - Shall I give the lads and lasses from Hertford Town your regards then when I see them this evening. I'll do a detailed assessment of the hallowed Hertingfordbury turf for you as requested and report back, do you want it on here or in a PM.

Up to you Rhodes, but, as the two clubs paths haven't crossed that often in recent years, I don't really know anyone at Hertford (apart from the old Hoddesdon reserves connection) and they don't know me.

I know their pitch was bad when we played a friendly last July there. A referee was telling me recently that it's even worse this year. As you're there tonight, thought I'd just ask for your observations. It's all about opinions, really.

PBTFC, yes it is about opinions but expressing them like you do on something you've heard third hand isn't really endearing you to people.

I'm sure you don't know who he is! Howard and Winger do tho'