Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do You Concede Yet.

Did you hear that God was going to give England an enema. "Where shall I stick the tube?" asked St Peter.<P><B>"BILLERICAY</B> of course!" replied God.<P> grin.gif" border="0 Hee, hee, hee.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Did you hear that God was going to give England an enema. "Where shall I stick the tube?" asked St Peter.<BR>"BILLERICAY of course!" replied God.<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Very old joke, but when I last heard it the answer was Essex. grin.gif" border="0

Kill you with my humour, Gazza? Just wait 'til our lads kill you on the pitch. Then you'll have something to drink about. I'll even buy you a pint to help drown your sorrows.<P>Merv<P>BTW Gazza, I like you really. You're the best thing to ever come out of Billericay - apart from the A129 of course wink.gif" border="0

Sorry, message repeated in error and so I have deleted this reptition. It was only funny once (even then, only just!)<P>Merv<p>[ 05 October 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]

When messages reach over 50 posts, the 51st message, will be displayed on 'page 2'.<P>I have temporarily increased the number of posts on any one page to 75, so that for the time being this is all on 'page 1'.<P>Regards.

Jeez been away for the day on a "what happens if the world goes to war" training day and find its already happened on this board<P>I apparantly am Iron knob who has the cheek to deny it - what's wrong with being Ironic Iron Knob! Carjam's, invented a new ism or is that just GNFCism full stop - Canv is getting thrown of the board - we are going for some sort of sewing world record with threads and the supporters of Billericay are having enimas.<P>Somethings never change:<BR>Canvey are still going to be champions and GNFC are beating the world!!<P>Now I do need a smoke! confused.gif" border="0

Wow!!Ive read the messages since last night and the tears are streaming down my cheeks(laughter)and all I,ve got to say is GO Merv you,re on top form and I,ll leave the p**staking down to you <BR> P.S.how do you use the quote lines if you look back to last night you,ll see mine did,nt come out right<BR> P.P.S. alright Carjam its a good thread shocked.gif" border="0 shocked.gif" border="0 shocked.gif" border="0 shocked.gif" border="0

Hey guys, somebody from the Gravesend Supporters Club just emailed me and asked me if I would like to become an honoury member of the G&NFC Supporters Club! Whow!!<P>Thinks......<P><I>I would have to make a 30 mile round-trip every other week to get to home games.</I> Yes, I could cope with that.<P><I> I would have to learn the new songs and chants of the G&N faithfull</I> Yes, I could cope with that.<P><I> I would have to supp with a new bunch of half-breeds who frequent the G&N bar.</I> I could probably cope with that.<P><I> I would have to have half my brain removed.</I> No way Pedro!!!!<P>Merv (making mischief) grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0