Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do You Concede Yet.

i reckon you secretly live in basildon and love all things essex..2.8i capris with pepper pot wheels (you'll remember those gazza) nights out down raquels, and the 28a bus home at 12.30 after 6 large vodka and pineapples and a pastie and chips all from a fiver...i cant wait to get down to stonebridge for what will hopefully be game of the season..if things pan out as expected/hoped it could be bigger than trophy semi finals which i have always rated as the best games of any non league season

If things stay as they are then it will be bigger than the trophy semis, I wont know that though as the 'Fleet' are out. Just in case you had'nt noticed. Im of the opinion that its just as well. The Fleet looked tired and short of a squad on Saturday. It seems those that have commented on the size of Gravesends squad may yet be proved right.

Oh and Essex, we really dont want to go down that road again, do we?. Mind you theres plenty of space for a new ground for that team of yours. Pick any one of 5000 overgrown roundabouts. And there all big enougth to house the new National stadium.<p>CarJam

Simple one - the match was only arranged that day. It was a replacement for the Yeovil game that was called off in the morning.<p>I think that 300 is not bad for a game that no one knew about - and as it has been pouring down at Canvey as well, a game that was also in doubt as well.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by carjam:

<strong>A definate sign of lack or reaction. Does anybody else think that this site is dying a death. The stats are down and so are the posts.<p>I tried...and....failed<p>CarJam</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi CarJam,<p>Not sure where you get that idea from?<p>On several days this week, we have had 30 - 50 topic threads going at once - On monday, we exceeded 60 different threads in one day - a new record.<p>The number of page views, is going up month by month - February is a short month, so it was slightly distorted.<p>We will record our 10,000 post on these forums, since it began - and our 500,000 page view this month.<p>All these stats can been seen publically at http://www.nonleague.net/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=statistics.<p>I agree that some forums (especially general & league forums), are not as well frequented as we would like, and perhaps that could be addressed in the way that I have designed the site now - perhaps I will come up with a cunning plan!!<p>If you have any ideas, please let me know...<p>Regards,<p>Ian

Admin

Non League UK

Admin, it’s nice to know your there. And the stats are indeed encouraging...not all doom and gloom after all. <p>And while im here any Canvey fans out there that can tell me why only 289 fans turned out to see a team way out clear on Tuesday night. And a local derby too.