Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-April 18 )

• Photo
    Tafty

• Photo
    cockniodicanio

• Photo
    TrueTowner

• Photo
    Markbear

Photo

Do You Concede Yet.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
88 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
i reckon you secretly live in basildon and love all things essex..2.8i capris with pepper pot wheels (you'll remember those gazza) nights out down raquels, and the 28a bus home at 12.30 after 6 large vodka and pineapples and a pastie and chips all from a fiver...i cant wait to get down to stonebridge for what will hopefully be game of the season..if things pan out as expected/hoped it could be bigger than trophy semi finals which i have always rated as the best games of any non league season

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
If things stay as they are then it will be bigger than the trophy semis, I wont know that though as the 'Fleet' are out. Just in case you had'nt noticed. Im of the opinion that its just as well. The Fleet looked tired and short of a squad on Saturday. It seems those that have commented on the size of Gravesends squad may yet be proved right.
Oh and Essex, we really dont want to go down that road again, do we?. Mind you theres plenty of space for a new ground for that team of yours. Pick any one of 5000 overgrown roundabouts. And there all big enougth to house the new National stadium.<p>CarJam

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Never went to a night club CANV until I was in my 30's. That's when I finaly hung up my aftgan coat and stopped being a hippie. Before that, life was one long Drrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm, man!

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Oh and one more thing, nice that I am now being reffered to as a "sage"..........<p>Anyone for stuffing?

offline carjam

carjam
A definate sign of lack or reaction. Does anybody else think that this site is dying a death. The stats are down and so are the posts.<p>I tried...and....failed<p>CarJam

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by carjam:
<strong>A definate sign of lack or reaction. Does anybody else think that this site is dying a death. The stats are down and so are the posts.<p>I tried...and....failed<p>CarJam</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi CarJam,<p>Not sure where you get that idea from?<p>On several days this week, we have had 30 - 50 topic threads going at once - On monday, we exceeded 60 different threads in one day - a new record.<p>The number of page views, is going up month by month - February is a short month, so it was slightly distorted.<p>We will record our 10,000 post on these forums, since it began - and our 500,000 page view this month.<p>All these stats can been seen publically at http://www.nonleague...?ubb=statistics.<p>I agree that some forums (especially general & league forums), are not as well frequented as we would like, and perhaps that could be addressed in the way that I have designed the site now - perhaps I will come up with a cunning plan!!<p>If you have any ideas, please let me know...<p>Regards,<p>Ian
Admin
Non League UK

offline carjam

carjam
Admin, it’s nice to know your there. And the stats are indeed encouraging...not all doom and gloom after all. <p>And while im here any Canvey fans out there that can tell me why only 289 fans turned out to see a team way out clear on Tuesday night. And a local derby too.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Simple one - the match was only arranged that day. It was a replacement for the Yeovil game that was called off in the morning.<p>I think that 300 is not bad for a game that no one knew about - and as it has been pouring down at Canvey as well, a game that was also in doubt as well.

offline carjam

carjam
Thanks for that, points take..glad youre pleased with 300, sorry 289. <p>I knew about it and it was listed on Teletext all day. <p>The weather was poor though. I'll give you that
CarJam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus